McShay picks WKU in upset special

Sportscaster -

No one holds them accountable for a job in which they all earn north of $500k. It makes me sick.

Thursday night, in the first half, Brent M went on and on about how Baltimore had "legitimate cover guys". Then in the second half, Peyton torched them for 5 TDs and tied a NFL record for 7 TDs in a single game. No one said, "Hey....you said Baltimore had legitimate...." No one ever holds them accountable for the biased BS they pump out on an hourly basis.

I think people need to realize that Tennessee has been a great pick for an upset for years. If there is no really sexy pick, go with UT. Why?

A) We have been awful and often underperform
B) We're still a big name

It's also people paying respect to Petrino's coaching ability. If you put him at Austin Peay last week, some would have been calling for an upset there too.

We win by 21+ IMO

In Vegas for a conference and last night went to Bally's sports book and put my money on the Vols to win big...:rock:

I've learned my lesson about putting my money on Tennessee to win years ago. Tennessee football is a lot like an ex-wife--she'll break your heart and then break your wallet.

Sportscaster -

No one holds them accountable for a job in which they all earn north of $500k. It makes me sick.

Thursday night, in the first half, Brent M went on and on about how Baltimore had "legitimate cover guys". Then in the second half, Peyton torched them for 5 TDs and tied a NFL record for 7 TDs in a single game. No one said, "Hey....you said Baltimore had legitimate...." No one ever holds them accountable for the biased BS they pump out on an hourly basis.

So what? They get paid to talk. If they're wrong, who cares? If you have to choose between audio and video, choose video....Go with what you see, not what you hear.

Also, who is Brent M?

Reactions: 1 person
I've learned my lesson about putting my money on Tennessee to win years ago. Tennessee football is a lot like an ex-wife--she'll break your heart and then break your wallet.

Kinda sounds like what a hooker does..interesting..

So what? They get paid to talk. If they're wrong, who cares? If you have to choose between audio and video, choose video....Go with what you see, not what you hear.

Also, who is Brent M?

Obviously, not everyone is paid to talk [nonsense].

Too much depth, better coaching and a home crowd tells me UT wins this one.

Sportscaster -

Their job is to stir the pot. What exactly should they be held accountable for?

Good. When we come out and pound WKU into the ground, people will talk about our greatness. No publicity is bad publicity?

Great point. The more WKU is built up, the better the win looks to everyone including recruits.

Ideally, UT beats them then they win out.

Hope the players are aware of all these people picking them to lose. I hope they let it feed their emotions today and absolutely destroy WKU.

If Butch has proved nothing else in the minds of skeptics, it is that he will leave no motivational tool unused.

Isn't Petrino the guy who was coaching Arkansas when Ohio State finally got their first bowl win against the SEC?....

VN Store

Back