Meet the team at the arena / Pics & Vids

You people who live in Knoxville have got to get down there. Stop this "thinking about it" stuff. This is arguably the biggest victory in the entire history of the men's baskeball program. GO!

What he said. Once in a lifetime experience. Those who are close by need to take advantage.

I don't think he is doing the ole 70 mph...yes, I think he is haulin! He hope he will make it before the team arrives. He says there is a radio station that is giving info about the arrival, etc.

someone seriously needs to get the whole teleportation thing working.

Wonder if they could hear me from across the Pacific/Country?

I don't think he is doing the ole 70 mph...yes, I think he is haulin! He hope he will make it before the team arrives. He says there is a radio station that is giving info about the arrival, etc.

I love it! I have to root OWB on just for the Boston connection....

anything I should know about it? Haven't been listening to any radio, just what you guys have said. I'll leave in just a few minutes. They still supposed to be there 2ish?

Bruce you are the reason for our very success...I owe you all of my thanks...Please retire in Knoxville

anything I should know about it? Haven't been listening to any radio, just what you guys have said. I'll leave in just a few minutes. They still supposed to be there 2ish?

last I heard, but don't quote me... I'm in Cookeville so I have no idea except for what's posted here

I'm on site and I hear that owb is less than 10 miles away.

VN Store

Back