Meet the team at the arena / Pics & Vids

so far I just see a bunch of people lined up just outside the pratt pavillion on the neyland drive side. no sign of the team yet.

just heard they should be here in 20-30 minutes

Is there a big party on the strip or around campus? I would be freakin out if I was still a student(Oh, how I wish). The students should be freakin out.

Is there a big party on the strip or around campus? I would be freakin out if I was still a student(Oh, how I wish). The students should be freakin out.

You would think so, it is Saturday night... no excuse not to.

I'm about to head down there right now.
I didn't even think about meeting them as they return.

My god....I remember the day Illinois made the final four after beating Arizona in an insane game. When they got back, the Airport was so packed with orange it was like a construction zone meets a Prison yard....I cant just imagine the scene at TBA...but a much Prettier color Orange, and maybe a little less insane as that night, but probably more special!!! WERE #1!!! GO VOLS!!! :dance2::rock::dance::good!::clapping::peace2::salute::thumbsup::yahoo::rock2::clap:

What's going on? Need an update. I am partying down in the Burque but what is happening on the strip and around KnoxVegas?

VN Store

Back