Merry Christmas from Gov. Abbott

My issue is that borders are to become irrelevant. You dont have to look far to see the comments and actions of a worldwide government.
Nationalism is a nasty word..so **** em and their agenda and the sheep love big gov. Well it is about to be on steroids and another layer of your opine doesn't mean ****.

My issue is that borders are to become irrelevant. You dont have to look far to see the comments and actions of a worldwide government.
Nationalism is a nasty word..so **** em and their agenda and the sheep love big gov. Well it is about to be on steroids and another layer of your opine doesn't mean ****.
Oh look, more deep state, one-world government bs.
Get a grip on reality.

Oh look, more deep state, one-world government bs.
Get a grip on reality.

It is happening Bub. You must not ever pay attention to Davos the real power players, and the WEF and the UN agenda. Their own words.
Plus it is Biblical..oh that's right you dont believe the Bible.

It is happening Bub. You must not ever pay attention to Davos the real power players, and the WEF and the UN agenda. Their own words.
Plus it is Biblical..oh that's right you dont believe the Bible.
Haha.
You’re off your rocker, man.
Also, show me where I professed to not believe in the Bible? If anything, I believe it’s the opposite.

They were dumped off in front of the home of the person that had taken charge of managing the border. If only the media would have been there waiting for the buses maybe something could have been done to save them from freezing to death. Wait…

Show me where I said it was the government’s job.
I said each of us as individuals should have compassion on such folks and not play politically motivated games with their lives.
Damn, you don't stop do you. It's not our job to become the world's f'n savior either. I'm not going to sacrifice my standard of living or my families to accommodate a bunch of illiterate people coming across our border with no skills, no education and nothing to offer other than a hand looking for free crap. We already have enough entitled people getting free crap, we don't need millions more.

I said each of us as individuals should have compassion on such folks and not play politically motivated games with their lives.
Why are you so fixated on this one group? There is a person starving to death every 4 seconds, mainly in Africa and Asia. 25,000 a day. Would you not consider them more in need than someone illegally running away from their own country because they don't like the conditions there?

Ha. Just have to get the last word, don’t you? Bet you’re a joy to have conversations with around the water cooler.
Grow TF up, man.
Lol, looks like your the one that has to have the last word. Come back when you have a basis that has 1oz of logic. Sounds like you're the one that needs to grow up.

The only thing about your posting that makes sense is your screen name. Haha.

Last edited:
Maybe one of the biggest POS moves I've ever seen from a politician. But he'll go to church tomorrow wearing his little wwjd bracelet and act like he loves him some Jesus because that's what's good for business and politics in Texas - the act, not the substance.

[/QIndian.
So you're judging someone's beliefs because he sent illegals to the vp house, who loves illegal aliens? You're a hack dude

My compassion starts and ends with hoping they can do something to make their countries better.

Reactions: AM64
It might help if the current administration would actually secure the border, enforce immigration laws, policies and procedures. It also would help if those wanting to enter the country would abide by said immigration laws, policies and procedures. Then, said stunts by governors wouldn’t be taking place.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Abbott getting b*tchslapped by the Pope.

Then the Pope should open up The Vatican along with the several hundred billion dollars worth of other real estate it owns around the world, and take them in…or, stay in his lane. Yet, he admonishes others without regard to the drain on budgets and resources affecting states and municipalities that are actually forced to deal with the problem because of an Administration that doesn’t give two 💩s about it.

Last edited:

Then Joe and Kamala need to do their job. Instead they’ve punted and choose to ignore our border and the issue that plagues it even though they are well aware.

VN Store

Back