Merry Christmas from Gov. Abbott

Who in the democrat party wants organization brought to the process? The democrats had total control for 6 of Obama’s 8 years and control of congress for 10 of the last 12. The republicans are just as feckless on the topic, but damn, counselor, stop pretending that your side has the high ground.

He can’t do that because it would leave him nothing to post.

Yes.

"They." The liberals. There to make sure they didn't freeze to death in short order.

Wonder who Jesus, on Christmas Eve, would think was doing the right thing.....

Just saying. I get that there's a genuine political issue here that needs to be dealt with. Don't blame those with sincere desire to see some organization brought to the process and in a way that curbs all of the bad aspects of the flood of immigrants at the border.

But politicians, using them as props. With little to no regard for what little dignity these people have left .... that's just really small, imo.
Props, his state is being invaded 24/7. Armed national guard at the crossing would be more appropriate

409K Migrants Apprehended in First Two Months of FY23, 140K More Got Away

Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 409,000 migrants during the first two months of the new fiscal year. In addition, Border Patrol officials told Breitbart Texas that nearly 140,000 migrants were classified as got-aways.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Yes.

"They." The liberals. There to make sure they didn't freeze to death in short order.

Wonder who Jesus, on Christmas Eve, would think was doing the right thing.....

Just saying. I get that there's a genuine political issue here that needs to be dealt with. Don't blame those with sincere desire to see some organization brought to the process and in a way that curbs all of the bad aspects of the flood of immigrants at the border.

But politicians, using them as props. With little to no regard for what little dignity these people have left .... that's just really small, imo.

You wanted them and cry when you get them. All
The “Jesus” bulls**t is getting old as well from the party of baby killers, homosexuals, pro-crime, etc. This has nothing to do with helping your neighbor, it’s a purposeful ploy by the morons you support that whine like hell when the problem affects them.

Maybe one of the biggest POS moves I've ever seen from a politician. But he'll go to church tomorrow wearing his little wwjd bracelet and act like he loves him some Jesus because that's what's good for business and politics in Texas - the act, not the substance.

poor sweet baby…. He’s got to try and get someone’s attention. You should be crying over the border situation instead of Abbott

Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 409,000 migrants during the first two months of the new fiscal year. In addition, Border Patrol officials told Breitbart Texas that nearly 140,000 migrants were classified as got-aways.

So 550K in 2 months= 3.3M per year..on top of the 2-3M that are already here the past 2 years. Insane.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You wanted them and cry when you get them. All
The “Jesus” bulls**t is getting old as well from the party of baby killers, homosexuals, pro-crime, etc. This has nothing to do with helping your neighbor, it’s a purposeful ploy by the morons you support that whine like hell when the problem affects them.
They want future voters, just not in their front yard..lol

Who in the democrat party wants organization brought to the process? The democrats had total control for 6 of Obama’s 8 years and control of congress for 10 of the last 12. The republicans are just as feckless on the topic, but damn, counselor, stop pretending that your side has the high ground.

I 100 percent agree with you that neither party is coming up with a solution which meets the following criteria:

1) effective to reduce or eliminate illegal immigration

2) cost effective

3) humanitarian

4) politically practical.

I 100 percent agree with you that neither party is coming up with a solution which meets the following criteria:

1) effective to reduce or eliminate illegal immigration

2) cost effective

3) humanitarian

4) politically practical.

Title 42 was. Biden eliminated it. Biden encourages it. Biden is responsible for this unprecedented situation.

^^^ you are either russian, or (more probably) influenced by too much russian media. The GQP has been in power in texas for 27 years!

Reactions: lostsheep
Why are you fighting your own country for no reason, and worse yet, for far worse reasons? Is it hatful pride? A refusal to admit your own guilt? Is it influence from too many russians? Or, is it a paid job?

I'm thinking he would strap on his shoes, walk to Mexico, and teach them how to make their country a decent place to live.
You’re closer than the others
But
Actually he would not give a **** about government level political issues. He’d ignore it and tell people about how each individual should approach the most high.

How many times did he say “my kingdom isn’t of this world “.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back