Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering it is not a viable human life until 24 weeks, I see you’re sticking with feelings over facts. Nothing wrong with that.
Walk around the ER and unplug the machines. See what happens.

Your worldview doesn't hold up. It's simply justification for the practice of free sex without responsibility. And no amount of excuse making changes it. You're killing a human life. I will always vote against it, and will never vote for anyone who supports it. And I will be on the right side of history. And I'm fine with that.

Walk around the ER and unplug the machines. See what happens.

You're worldview doesn't hold up. It's simply justification for the practice of free sex without responsibility. And not amount of excuse making changes it. You're killing a human life. I will always vote against it, and will never vote for anyone who supports it. And I will be on the right side of history. And I'm fine with that.

Your opinion is your opinion and mine is mine. That’s all. If your conscious moves you to vote a certain way, I get that. It will remain a losing issue politically speaking.

Reactions: Sea Ray
That was an extreme example, but surely you, or any reasonable person, would agree that "leave it to the states" has often been used as an excuse for the denial of human rights.
I agree it was an extreme example. "Leave it to the states" is the appropriate place to administrate any right not guaranteed or regulated by the federal government. Better still is to legislate rights not outlined either at the federal or state level to a county level. There are examples of current county laws which are counter to state laws and federal laws.

The reason this is important is because power corrupts. When the power is kept to the smallest unit possible, the governed of that locale can vote at the most frequent interval so that their views on topics are represented. It also has the unique effect of giving people the ability to protest with their feet and move out of a county with relative ease.

Ideally we, as the governed, want power as close to us as possible and want the ability to choose as frequently as possible different people to wield power over us . This is easiest and most efficient at the local level.

Dry counties are a current example of this concept in action.

Last edited:
Trump helped drive inflation
Interestingly enough, inflation did not really start taking off until April, 2021.

Now agree, that is most likely due to events at the end of his Presidency, because otherwise, inflation was fairly well tamed since the 2008-09 recession.

So it's been a year and a half. Trump still driving inflation?

Interestingly enough, inflation did not really start taking off until April, 2021.

Now agree, that is most likely due to events at the end of his Presidency, because otherwise, inflation was fairly well tamed since the 2008-09 recession.

His massive spending is still a contributing factor. You can't print that much money and not have an effect

Reactions: Rifleman and McDad

Was Carter still driving it up during 1981, or was it Reagan?

Well thank the gods we have that massive spending under control now. We should see inflation being tamed any year now.
You act as if Trump would have done that. His campaign promises show he would have continued the reckless spending

Fair enough, but if printing money was a fumble for Trump the current administration is Jim Marshalling the hell out it.
I have never said Biden was better. The point is he's just continuing the fiscal policies of his predecessor. If you liked Trump's spending you should love Biden's

Reactions: McDad
Thought about explaining this and realized I'm dealing with someone with TDS. Nah. Not worth the time.
Or just someone who's not wrapped up in the cult. He printed a lot of money and promised even more. That's not really up for debate is it?

The us needs to move far away from the Trump's and Bidens

I have never said Biden was better. The point is he's just continuing the fiscal policies of his predecessor. If you liked Trump's spending you should love Biden's

Or people can dislike Trumps spending and abhor Bidens.

80% OF All US Dollars In Existence Have Been Printed In Just The Past Two Years

"If we want to put this into perspective, we can take a look at the monetary supply at the beginning of 2020, which showed just $4.0192 trillion in circulation. By January 2021, that number had jumped up to $6.7 trillion — but this was only the beginning. By November of last year, that number climbed to $20.354 trillion dollars in circulation — meaning that since January 2020, the United States has printed nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence."

Make note of the fact this was written in January of this year...I'm assuming it's worse now.

Or just someone who's not wrapped up in the cult. He printed a lot of money and promised even more. That's not really up for debate is it?

The us needs to move far away from the Trump's and Bidens

....and Bushes, Obamas, Reagans, LBJs, Nixons, etc.

Give me a moderate D with an eye toward their legacy and a small government congress. So far, that is the only thing we've seen actually reduce spending (for a measly 1 or 2 fiscal years).

Furthermore, absolutely no more liberal Ds, or war mongering Rs, in any branch. TIA

Or people can dislike Trumps spending and abhor Bidens.

80% OF All US Dollars In Existence Have Been Printed In Just The Past Two Years

"If we want to put this into perspective, we can take a look at the monetary supply at the beginning of 2020, which showed just $4.0192 trillion in circulation. By January 2021, that number had jumped up to $6.7 trillion — but this was only the beginning. By November of last year, that number climbed to $20.354 trillion dollars in circulation — meaning that since January 2020, the United States has printed nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence."

Make note of the fact this was written in January of this year...I'm assuming it's worse now.
Which puts quite a bit on Trump. Policies don't end on inauguration day. I've never said Biden was any good but people need to stop giving the orange man a pass. He was terrible in the face of any adversity

Reactions: volfanhill

VN Store

Back