Midterm Predictions - 2022

Who Controls the House/Senate after the midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This tactic from the left is pretty interesting as we head into the midterms

"Vote for us or democracy in America is over"

But if our democracy truly only provides our society with 1 option when voting, then we don't have a democracy, we have a 1 party state masquerading as a democracy.

Technically are a constitutional republic. But that’s not the point.

“Vote for us, and continue voting for us, or lose your democracy” just doesn’t make sense.
When was the last time anything the Democrats said/did made any sense?

Reactions: Orangeburst
I think the Republicans win both the US House of Representatives and the US Senate

US Senate

Republicans 55 seats
Democrats 45 seats

US House of Representatives

Republicans 240 seats
Democrats 195 seats

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
House goes R. They spend the next two years circle jerking pointless investigations. Dems retake the House in 2024.
I think the Republicans get a 45 seat majority in the US House of Representatives and keep control of the US House for 10 years or so.

Where are the democrats on this board to discuss the midterms before the actual midterms?

Let me guess, if they keep the Senate and only lose the house by 5-10 seats as I anticipate then they will be here tomorrow night or in a few days tooting their horns. Front runners.

Come on man. Grab a beer for tomorrow. I'm serious. No joke.

They need more time to accumilate those deceased votes.

I never remember vote counting taking so long until last few years..unless it is a highly contested even vote.
Tells me there is at minimum an error factor. So much for one's voting counting.

Reactions: dovervolz
I think the Republicans win both the US House of Representatives and the US Senate

US Senate

Republicans 55 seats
Democrats 45 seats

US House of Representatives

Republicans 240 seats
Democrats 195 seats
That would be sweet, but there are still enough stupid people in this country to keep the senate 50-50

Reactions: VolStrom
I'll sell my vote.
$100 and I'll pick whoever you want as many times as you want.
Venmo and cashapp accepted.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back