Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I wasn't just following orders. At the time, I was deeply committed to the cause. Things changed for me one day, a week later I filed my paperwork for separation, and was moved out of operations.

So, swing and a miss.

I don't understand his point. Is he calling you a killer because of your service background?

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't just following orders. At the time, I was deeply committed to the cause. Things changed for me one day, a week later I filed my paperwork for separation, and was moved out of operations.

So, swing and a miss.

No miss. Nothing changed, things were as they were and you just began to look at them differently.

So while you will foolishly call me a racist. You killed people because you were ordered to do so, orders now that you discovered you do not believe in.

You swung and missed.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't understand his point. Is he calling you a killer because of your service background?

He is. I am. I live with the guilt and the shame every ****ing day. Nothing new, and I've never once attempted to justify it, particularly through some, "I was just obeying orders" BS. I knew what I was doing and I know I was in the wrong.

Reactions: 3 people
No miss. Nothing changed, things were as they were and you just began to look at them differently.

So while you will foolishly call me a racist. You killed people because you were ordered to do so, orders now that you discovered you do not believe in.

You swung and missed.

Sure, whatever you say. I don't defend my actions in Iraq, anyhow, and I know that I am guilty for what I did there.

I've never once tried to put off my guilt onto my superiors, as though I did not willingly do what I did.

So, **** off.

I thought you were going to work at the Quillam Foundation?

I can do that from anywhere in the world. Their HQ is in London, but they have persons working from their homes in California, Indiana, France, Germany, etc.

Are you familiar with Sam Harris?

Yep, can't stand him, and I'm not sure how I feel about his work 'with' Quilliam. But, Maajid thinks teaming up is worth the exposure. I think it's a tactical mistake, but not a strategic error.

You can run, but.....Good luck in dealing with your demons. I mean it. It's hard to un ring a bell.

My demons aren't confined to any geographical location. They were with me when I was living in Porumamilla. They'll still be there when I return.

Yep, can't stand him, and I'm not sure how I feel about his work 'with' Quilliam. But, Maajid thinks teaming up is worth the exposure. I think it's a tactical mistake, but not a strategic error.

Good answer, they seem like polar opposites to me.

Last edited:
He is. I am. I live with the guilt and the shame every ****ing day. Nothing new, and I've never once attempted to justify it, particularly through some, "I was just obeying orders" BS. I knew what I was doing and I know I was in the wrong.

Wait, someone on VN is tormenting you for this? That's so ****ed up.

You swung and missed.

You're an animal.

Go ahead and go...... Your family probably hates you anyway

Wtf is wrong with people? And what i mean is, what kind of man child thinks this is a) good political discourse, or b) a good attack?

I think it was Scottie Pottie Thomas who told me my family hated me in 1st grade.

Wtf is wrong with people? And what i mean is, what kind of man child thinks this is a) good political discourse, or b) a good attack?

I think it was Scottie Pottie Thomas who told me my family hated me in 1st grade.

The bastard wished death on me Huff..... He's a condescending prick.... Most likely he's this way with most every one he interacts with.....including his family.

Isn't that Pee Wee Herman's real name?

I think the bleach drinking and can't wait til people of your ilk are dead comments got the ball rolling.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back