Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

You still in mother Russia?

epmBxbT.jpg

"I have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about, but I'm right".

Stockbrokers, businessmen, engineers, financiers...not doers, right? Only thinkers.

Also, I'm sure you could explain the 'doer v thinker' dichotomy, right? I mean, after all, you are placing all of your marbles in such a dichotomy.

Also, as someone who 'does' his whole life for the government, I doubt you know much how to operate efficiently and effectively. So, your 'doing' is problem bat**** ****ed up.
I don't work for the government, other than pay their extortion money every April 15th.

Businessmen, Engineers, stockbrokers, financiers. You place them on the same level as academics? Well OK then.... you win.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. Ok. You want to know about my life experience? I gave up 2 years for my church to learn a new language and help poor immigrants. I got my wife thru stage 3 colon cancer. 15 days in hospital, 6 months of chemo, and a mountain of debt.
b
You don't know me.
Great! I closed my business, and nursed my brother through Stage 4 colon cancer for 2 years until I buried him 3 months ago. 51 days in the hospital, 2 years of chemo. You don't know me either.

Great! I closed my business, and nursed my brother through Stage 4 colon cancer for 2 years until I buried him 3 months ago. 51 days in the hospital, 2 years of chemo. You don't know me either.

I didn't question your life experience or make assumptions about it. Why are you telling me all this?

I didn't question your life experience or make assumptions about it. Why are you telling me all this?

So you could understand that you haven't had it as tough as it can get. You got a taste of colon cancer. I pray that your wife doesn't have to go through what my brother did.

I don't work for the government, other than pay their extortion money every April 15th.

Businessmen, Engineers, stockbrokers, financiers. You place them on the same level as academics? Well OK then.... you win.

Again, you might want to know what you are talking about. Among the names I mentioned are individuals that were occupied as businessmen, engineers, stockbrokers, and financiers.

And, I apologize. I thought you were a member of the Air Force. I guess I was wrong.

More than 10 or 12 years of being on your own, and being responsible for something other than your self.

Sweet. I'm 2 months from the first mark and I've owned two dogs and cared for a severely disabled roommate, and I was a caregiver for my grandmother in the final year of her life.

Honestly, that criteria seems silly. I think there's a lot that I've done that warrants my required dose of the real world.

Reactions: 2 people
So you could understand that you haven't had it as tough as it can get. You got a taste of colon cancer. I pray that your wife doesn't have to go through what my brother did.

Thanks for the unsolicited life lesson, but I never claimed to have had it as tough as it can get.

BTW, I do know you. You've told me this about your brother before. My wife did go through what your brother went through, but she survived. You don't remember this? We talked about changing their ostomy bags, etc.?

Thanks for the unsolicited life lesson, but I never claimed to have had it as tough as it can get.

BTW, I do know you. You've told me this about your brother before. My wife did go through what your brother went through, but she survived. You don't remember this? We talked about changing their ostomy bags, etc.?
Sorry man, I'm still bitter about trying so damn hard and still losing him.

Sorry man, I'm still bitter about trying so damn hard and still losing him.

Understandable. I'm still bitter about my wife getting it in the first place. Young, fit girls do not get colon cancer. We hit the lottery a few times like that. She woke up during surgery, which is extremely rare and traumatic. She developed a leak from her colon resection (only happens in 2% of resections), and it almost killed her (and it's why she had to have an ostomy for 6 months).

It's not fair, but somebody has to be the one, I guess. She's 5 years c-free in November, so I should count my blessings.

You wouldn't understand.

I understand loss. Lost a friend to pancreatic cancer last year, another to a car wreck this year, and a dog about a year and a half ago (that was the worst, because dogs > people).

I adored my grandmother. Don't be so presumptuous about your understanding of grief in comparison to others.

I understand loss. Lost a friend to pancreatic cancer last year, another to a car wreck this year, and a dog about a year and a half ago (that was the worst, because dogs > people).

I adored my grandmother. Don't be so presumptuous about your understanding of grief in comparison to others.
I wrote 2 or 3 different responses. It's best that I don't write one.

Germany will take in a half million year each year for the next few years....Wow!

They gotta do something. Demographic winter is setting in. I saw something that said they are on pace to lose like 25% of their population in the next few decades, and that hits the working age group the hardest (so much more than 25% reduction of workers).

When you have programs like SS and medicare, you have to have a big group of workers to pillage. That's why a lot of arguments against open immigration don't make sense here. Document them, tax them, and save medicare and SS (for the time-being, at least).

I've had so many friends and peers die, it seems crazy to me. Usually it's pills or heroin.

And yes, dog dying...I think about my dog dying in the future (she is only 3) and it makes me want to cry. Holy crap.

"I have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about, but I'm right".

Stockbrokers, businessmen, engineers, financiers...not doers, right? Only thinkers.

Also, I'm sure you could explain the 'doer v thinker' dichotomy, right? I mean, after all, you are placing all of your marbles in such a dichotomy.

Also, as someone who 'does' his whole life for the government, I doubt you know much how to operate efficiently and effectively. So, your 'doing' is problem bat**** ****ed up.

Stop talking in the 3rd person.

Sweet, the US has signed up to help less than 1% of refugees who are fleeing their homes and ancestral homelands because they very much felt they and their family would be brutally killed if they stayed.

As for the BS 'argument' regarding your private homes, this retort would only make sense if the US was forcing US citizens to accommodate them on their privately-owned property. But, this is not happening.

In fact, if history tells us anything, then the US will be incredibly selective in picking their 8,000 migrants, just as they were incredibly selective when they decided in the build-up to WWII to accept only 27,000 (?) Jewish refugees and then made sure they only took the best and the brightest. The 8,000 refugees the US takes will be more than capable of providing for themselves and their families shortly after stepping foot on US soil.

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back