Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

That's nice of him to do that. What are you doing?

It's a cute argument you have going, but I don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to find them. We're not even really letting refugees in. Do any of the 1500 not have a place to stay?

I did a google search for Syrian refugees in Phoenix and all I can find is a news story about a family that already has an apartment.

Reactions: 1 person
BTW, arguing that we should allow refugees in our country and arguing that I should allow them in my house are not comparable. It's idiotic.

Reactions: 5 people
It's a cute argument you have going, but I don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to find them. We're not even really letting refugees in. Do any of the 1500 not have a place to stay?

I did a google search for Syrian refugees in Phoenix and all I can find is a news story about a family that already has an apartment.

Keep up with the posting memes. You are changing the world

Reactions: 2 people
BTW, arguing that we should allow refugees in our country and arguing that I should allow them in my house are not comparable. It's idiotic.

Why is that? They'll need a place to go once they're in the country, you should step up your game since you're so concerned for their well being..

Why is that? They'll need a place to go once they're in the country, you should step up your game since you're so concerned for their well being..

Why is it not comparable? Have you ever supported accepting refugees? Cuban? Vietnamese? Etc. Did you accept them into your home?

Maybe Sheriff Joe has the rest occupying his tent city.

immigration2.png

Missed the part where it says the American ideal is to put them up in your spare room.

You guys can turn your back on the principles that America was founded upon, but I want to stick to what made us great.

America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.

Missed the part where it says the American ideal is to put them up in your spare room.

You guys can turn your back on the principles that America was founded upon, but I want to stick to what made us great.
Refugees from 3rd world
sh!t holes isn't what made us great.

Reactions: 4 people
You missed the point. It's not about them, it's about us. We are not "good" if we accept immigrants based solely on what we think they can do for us. That makes us selfish *******s.
Okay, let's bring in more criminals and terrorists in too. They deserve a chance to turn their life around.

Reactions: 3 people
Okay, let's bring in more criminals and terrorists in too. They deserve a chance to turn their life around.

If we let anybody in, we risk allowing more criminals in. Are you totally opposed to any immigration, or where do you draw your arbitrary line?

VN Store

Back