Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I thought he was Greek too, I think he's a self loathing Jew though..

He looks like the Emperor from ROTJ..

George-Soros-20926527-1-402.jpg
Emperor_RotJ.png

Reactions: 3 people
I just watched a video from Germany where the Muslims were marching in a downtown area in what came across as a show of force. They have zero desire to assimilate.

Reactions: 2 people
I just watched a video from Germany where the Muslims were marching in a downtown area in what came across as a show of force. They have zero desire to assimilate.

Just drop a bunch of cartoon pamphlets showing Allah getting railed by a hog and they'll riot and kill one another

Reactions: 1 person
Watch for the resurgence of the Nazi party would be my warning to him, it's merely a matter of time now.

Agree. State leaders are fueding with Merkel over the flow of refugees. The German people are resisting more and more....

Agree. State leaders are fueding with Merkel over the flow of refugees. The German people are resisting more and more....

As they should. These refugees are only coming to get free things and spread their hatred.

As they should. These refugees are only coming to get free things and spread their hatred.

I agree. Don't blame them a bit...

As a matter of fact, several years ago we hosted an exchange student from Munich that I still keep in contact with. She said that people are infuriated and the protest are getting fairly violent.

VN Store

Back