Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

1000th post ITT. there will be thousands more. This problem will not go away. Interested to see how these countries that the US haters here put on a pedestal handle THEIR immigration problems. I bet many of these places are not nearly as PC about it as us lowly Mericuns are.

There will be violence on large scales there and maybe even outright genocide if something doesn't change very quickly. There have already been huge increases in the rape and general crime rates of these European countries as the Muslim populations have increased. Now those numbers are skyrocketing and the locals will not stand for it.

I saw a very interesting comment here earlier about winter coming. I hadn't thought of that. From what I have seen of the European winters on TV those towel heads are in for serious trouble. Cold cold winters will arrive and there isn't anywhere for them to keep warm. Got to think those folks will take whatever they need by any means necessary to keep warm. Sounds like serious trouble is on the way.

Reactions: 1 person
1000th post ITT. there will be thousands more. This problem will not go away. Interested to see how these countries that the US haters here put on a pedestal handle THEIR immigration problems. I bet many of these places are not nearly as PC about it as us lowly Mericuns are.

There will be violence on large scales there and maybe even outright genocide if something doesn't change very quickly. There have already been huge increases in the rape and general crime rates of these European countries as the Muslim populations have increased. Now those numbers are skyrocketing and the locals will not stand for it.

I saw a very interesting comment here earlier about winter coming. I hadn't thought of that. From what I have seen of the European winters on TV those towel heads are in for serious trouble. Cold cold winters will arrive and there isn't anywhere for them to keep warm. Got to think those folks will take whatever they need by any means necessary to keep warm. Sounds like serious trouble is on the way.

Knowing Europe, these countries will probably force the locals to host the Muslims.

Reactions: 2 people

As far as I know, nobody here who opposes your position has insulted Americans, let alone hates America. You are either too sensitive to grasp what's being said, or you are purposefully deceiving with straw man arguments and ad hominem attacks.

That being said, this is one of your less bad posts. You are making progress.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree. Don't blame them a bit...

As a matter of fact, several years ago we hosted an exchange student from Munich that I still keep in contact with. She said that people are infuriated and the protest are getting fairly violent.

I hope the Germans send them a message and beat them back into the closet

I do too! I think it's ridiculous and peculiar that the EU is forcing these Muslims on historically Christian countries.

Send them to Saudia Arabia...

I agree. Someone at work today said Putin made some kind of speech about Muslims not being allowed to come into Russia and adversely affect their laws and culture. I'm going to try and find it......

I agree. Someone at work today said Putin made some kind of speech about Muslims not being allowed to come into Russia and adversely affect their laws and culture. I'm going to try and find it......

Meh.... Never mind.... It was one of those chain email BS stories

I agree. Someone at work today said Putin made some kind of speech about Muslims not being allowed to come into Russia and adversely affect their laws and culture. I'm going to try and find it......[/QUOTE¥

Here's part of the video..

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    651 KB · Views: 158
I agree. Someone at work today said Putin made some kind of speech about Muslims not being allowed to come into Russia and adversely affect their laws and culture. I'm going to try and find it......[/QUOTE¥

Here's part of the video..

I said that about Putin here as well. But I don't work with you. So...

Last edited:
It's projected that 70% of the immigrants are single men. They're not fleeing the war in syria, they're leaving jobs in afghanistan and pakistan. Tossing their papers and hoping to get in for a better life. Meanwhile, the arab countries don't want them but have offered billions to build mosques for all the new guests. The ones that are raping each other in camps. It's a disaster, Merkel screwed Germany and her people. Her approval rating is down to 34%. Yet they're being force fed something they don't want. She should be removed.

It's projected that 70% of the immigrants are single men. They're not fleeing the war in syria, they're leaving jobs in afghanistan and pakistan. Tossing their papers and hoping to get in for a better life. Meanwhile, the arab countries don't want them but have offered billions to build mosques for all the new guests. The ones that are raping each other in camps. It's a disaster, Merkel screwed Germany and her people. Her approval rating is down to 34%. Yet they're being force fed something they don't want. She should be removed.

Merkel is a US puppet that is long overdue in terms of removal. Citizens have to have a voice in this refugee bullcrap....

Get those jihadi sumbucks outta here!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 4 people
But I thought this wasnt an invasion and that its just some down on their luck hard working peace loving Muslims just trying to find a better life for them and their families, er goats...

Germans aren't going to bend over, thank God!

https://www.rt.com/news/321186-germany-afd-rally-clashes/

Wow..
Germany has already accepted about 500,000 asylum seekers this year and is expected to host from 800,000 to one million refugees by the year’s end, as reported by the German media. The influx of migrants is mostly caused by crises in Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and other countries.

A country is not a house. Try again bigot.

There is no call for that kind of self-righteous character assassination.

Since you think that there is no reason to oppose massive immigration, I'd like to ask you a question. Just how do you think the same people who are migrating into Europe would react to a massive migration of Europeans into their home countries? I'm not asking for philosophy, name calling, or evasion. I just want a straight answer to a straight question.

Since you think that there is no reason to oppose massive immigration, I'd like to ask you a question. Just how do you think the same people who are migrating into Europe would react to a massive migration of Europeans into their home countries? I'm not asking for philosophy, name calling, or evasion. I just want a straight answer to a straight question.

He's mentally irregular VM... He'd allow 30-40 of them to move in with him

Reactions: 4 people

I wouldn't waste your breathe, he also claimed at one point that you are a bigot if you are not willing to consider sleeping with a gay man

VN Store

Back