Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

I wish that were case. For many, they shroud their fascist bigotry in shoddy econometrics.

Learned economists from Mises, Hayek, and Friedman to Keynes, Krugman, and Piketty are in complete agreement on the incredible economic boon that is unrestricted migration.

It's always so amazingly simple for simple progressives playing with someone else's money. Isn't Keynes the fool who thought if it didn't work, you didn't spend enough of the taxpayer's money?

Reactions: 1 person
He's out there, that's for sure. I think I asked him once if he speaks like that in public.

I believe he does. He gives lectures and is a professor as well. Works for a think tank also.

He was always good about dumbing things down for me.

Germany arrested three Syrians today plotting an attack on Dusseldorf. Probably just a very big misunderstanding and the German cops are being just a tad bit racist by profiling.

Reactions: 3 people
Germany arrested three Syrians today plotting an attack on Dusseldorf. Probably just a very big misunderstanding and the German cops are being just a tad bit racist by profiling.

It's a shame that our racism over here is now being spread globally. Shame on us.

Reactions: 5 people

Cops have launched an arson probe into claims lighter fluid-soaked mattresses sparked the devastating inferno.

Lrao7nD.gif

At least they know how to riot correctly. :)

on a serious note, wtf.

article is full of gems.

Police said they had been called to the giant centre 89 times since the start of 2016.
yup lets bring them over.

two Moroccans living at the centre said Iranian security staff at the facility had 'deliberately' not woken those observing Ramadan ahead of their scheduled breakfast time.
seems like something a responsible adult would be able to do, wake themselves up on time. like burning down mom's house for not waking you up for work. and why Iranians?

article is full of gems.

yup lets bring them over.

seems like something a responsible adult would be able to do, wake themselves up on time. like burning down mom's house for not waking you up for work. and why Iranians?

You just can't rely on those damn Iranians to wake you up properly like in the past.

VN Store

Back