Military struggling to meet quota.

Eventually the military will become reeducation camps. Judges will give people they don't like a choice the military or jail with a felony. Then they can send folks to all the indoctrination training they want. Don't want to comply? Dishonorable discharge. So basically a felon.
That's not a new concept. I knew people given that choice and made a twenty year career in the military

Eventually the military will become reeducation camps. Judges will give people they don't like a choice the military or jail with a felony. Then they can send folks to all the indoctrination training they want. Don't want to comply? Dishonorable discharge. So basically a felon.

And all the conservatives who support the draft will be complicit

Two years mandatory service. Military peace corps etc etc... Don't care, but do something.
If this country was so great and it was worth "serving", then you wouldn't need to mandate the young to serve because they would already be able to see the benefits.

There is nothing going on today to make the average 18 y/o want to serve.

It seems the USA is practically in lock step with the path Rome took that led to its downfall. Beware the adage, "Those who refuse to learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it."

Yet you are for the guy leading us there. I think it was @ButchPlz who recently mentioned the walking contradiction posters.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Yet you are for the guy leading us there. I think it was @ButchPlz who recently mentioned the walking contradiction posters.
OK, and you're dumb enough to follow me? Brilliant, aren't you? Gullible? No, I said brilliant, but you can be both if you want to be. :cool:

I'm just reading your contradictory posts Charles.
Nope, false statement on your part. The Proof? Note that you used the inclusive first-person pronoun "US." Which shows you're making my post personal for you. Which means you were reading not for contradictions, but responding from personal resentment basis. Cry harder.
1718625927147.png

If this country was so great and it was worth "serving", then you wouldn't need to mandate the young to serve because they would already be able to see the benefits.

There is nothing going on today to make the average 18 y/o want to serve.
That makes no sense.

Have you ever been out of the country?

I'm not sure whether your position is more scary or just plain stupid.

Last edited:
That makes no sense.

Have you ever been out of the country?

I'm not sure whether your position is more scary or just plain stupid.
Yes, I have been out of the country...
and I have been here in the country.

What is your point, Boomer? Or do you have a point?

Yes, I have been out of the country...
and I have been here in the country.

What is your point, Boomer? Or do you have a point?
Typical me generation.

If there is nothing here worth 'serving' for, I will help you pack and buy you a one way ticket to any other **** hole of your choosing.

Typical me generation.

If there is nothing here worth 'serving' for, I will help you pack and buy you a one way ticket to any other **** hole of your choosing.
No, Boomer... There is not enough worth serving for. I never said "nothing". You see, you speak in ****ing absolutes.

VN Store

Back