Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

Graham pours water on Senate Voting on border deal Before Next Recess​

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday expressed doubt the Senate will vote on a hard-fought border deal before the upper chamber departs for a two-week recess later this month, arguing the bill has substance that is “too important.”

Negotiators in the Senate have gone back and forth for weeks to secure a deal on border security measures. However, lawmakers are racing against the clock as the Senate prepares to go on recess from Feb. 12 to 23.

“I’ve been involved in the negotiations, what they have achieved as far as I know, we don’t … We haven’t seen it yet. It’s a real change in asylum, it’s a real change in parole, it’s real change in expedited removal,” Graham said.

“I’m going to wait and see what the final bill looks like,” Graham said. “But on process, there’s no way we’re going to be jammed. We’re not going to take up something this important. Pass it right before a two-week break … on the substance, how will people keep an open mind?”

Reactions: Silence Dogood

Watch: Dr. Phil Slams Kamala Harris over Border Crisis — ‘Unlike Anything We’ve Seen Before’​

1707085684664.png

TV personality Dr. Phil McGraw visited the southern border in Texas this week where he slammed Vice President Kamala Harris over her failure as the country’s “border czar” to address the unprecedented tidal wave of illegal immigration.

Watch below:

Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
12m

I’ve seen enough. This bill is even worse than we expected, and won’t come close to ending the border catastrophe the President has created. As the lead Democrat negotiator proclaimed: Under this legislation, “the border never closes.”

If this bill reaches the House, it will be dead on arrival.

So even when the border is closed, it isnt closed. What a joke.

DHS could close the border if Border Patrol encountered 4,000 or more migrants on average over seven days. The border would have to be shut down if those encounters reached a seven-day average of 5,000 or if they exceeded 8,500 in a single day.

The border couldn’t be shut down under this authority for more than 270 days in the first year. And the bill would give the president the power to suspend a border closure “on an emergency basis for up to 45 days if it is in the national interest.”

During an emergency closure, Border Patrol would still need to process a minimum of 1,400 migrants who try to enter the U.S. legally through ports of entry.

Reactions: jmacvols1
So even when the border is closed, it isnt closed. What a joke.

DHS could close the border if Border Patrol encountered 4,000 or more migrants on average over seven days. The border would have to be shut down if those encounters reached a seven-day average of 5,000 or if they exceeded 8,500 in a single day.

The border couldn’t be shut down under this authority for more than 270 days in the first year. And the bill would give the president the power to suspend a border closure “on an emergency basis for up to 45 days if it is in the national interest.”

During an emergency closure, Border Patrol would still need to process a minimum of 1,400 migrants who try to enter the U.S. legally through ports of entry.
That 270 days is reduced to 225 in year two and only 180 in year 3. INSANITY

Gasp ... Do I need trump to tell me this is not good?

Rep. Dan Bishop
@RepDanBishop

Illegal aliens not from Mexico or Canada won't be counted toward total encounters.
GFiekwFWMAA4UR7

President Joe Biden praised the agreement in a Sunday night statement that called on Congress to send it to his desk: “If you believe, as I do, that we must secure the border now, doing nothing is not an option,” Biden said.

Doing nothing is all he has done..what a clown.

Senate Releases Establishment’s Migration Bill​

It is accompanied by a multi-billion dollar appropriations bill intended to fund the resources needed to register, release, transport, and house migrants in Americans’ coastal cities and inland communities.

The bill is being marketed as a “national security” bill as it seeks to overcome opposition by Republican legislators whose election depends on the enthusiastic turnout of ordinary populists who are worried about migration’s lawlessness, pocketbook damage, crime, overcrowding, and chaotic diversity.

However, Democrats are touting the bill as a fix for President Joe Biden’s terrible poll numbers in the 2024 election.

The bill was assembled behind closed doors by a tight circle of establishment advocates — and their business donors. They include Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), who appointed three senators to negotiate a plan with the White House.

The three senators were Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT), Sen. James Lankford (R-OK), and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-AZ).

The White House side was advised by Biden’s pro-migration border chief, Alejandro Mayorkas.

Central Issues:

Speaker Mike Johnson
@SpeakerJohnson
12m

I’ve seen enough. This bill is even worse than we expected, and won’t come close to ending the border catastrophe the President has created. As the lead Democrat negotiator proclaimed: Under this legislation, “the border never closes.”

If this bill reaches the House, it will be dead on arrival.

Trump's team wrote that.

VN Store

Back