Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

That's not accurate. It's 5,000 interactions at the border before it can be auto shut down. That portion doesn't speak to them being allowed in or not. Not in favor of this bill for many reasons. But this is false
You are correct. The 5000 deal with those attempting to come here legally. I don’t think they can house that many but more than that, it does nothing to deal with illegal immigration. Isn’t that what we this should be all about?

Take Trump out of the equation, why on earth should this bill pass?

Recent high marks for illegal immigration have topped 10,000 per day.

The bill would state that if there are 4,000 on average, then Homeland Security can close the border. If it hit 5,000 average per day, or 8,500 in just one day, the border is AUTOMATICALLY shut down.

I realize you want it to be zero. I'm not sure that's realistic, but ok, starting from there..... that will not pass. THIS bill -- if Trump had not intervened to kill it to help his election chances -- would have passed and would have been a step in the right direction.

Those of you unwilling to admit that this is the umpteenth example of election year politics -- this time from Trump -- becoming a roadblock to addressing this issue are simply fooling yourselves.

The bill would state that if there are 4,000 on average, then Homeland Security can close the border. If it hit 5,000 average per day, or 8,500 in just one day, the border is AUTOMATICALLY shut down.

I realize you want it to be zero. I'm not sure that's realistic, but ok, starting from there..... that will not pass. THIS bill -- if Trump had not intervened to kill it to help his election chances -- would have passed and would have been a step in the right direction.

Those of you unwilling to admit that this is the umpteenth example of election year politics -- this time from Trump -- becoming a roadblock to addressing this issue are simply fooling yourselves.
🤣 Blah blah blah. That's a nice word salad.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Couldn’t Biden just EO these policies into place without this bill?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
The bill reportedly allocates 250,00 work permits to the adult sons and children of foreign visa workers. This would be a new giveaway to the visa workers who bring their children to the United States and a new hit to American graduates. Each year, roughly 800,000 Americans graduate from four-year colleges with skilled degrees — and they will lose out when visa workers can quietly steer Fortune 500 jobs to the adult sons and daughters.

Couldn’t Biden just EO these policies into place without this bill?

Nor according to Trump, when he was President. Trump said in 2019 that he needed authority from Congress to actually close it.

Of course, now he's running. And so does not want progress to be made.

Nor according to Trump, when he was President. Trump said in 2019 that he needed authority from Congress to actually close it.

You're saying Trump claimed the border wasn't secure in 2019? Doesn't sound like something he would say

You might have a point if it didn't have Ukraine funding tied to it. Thats been the play all along by the dems. Force Ukraine funding by tying it to border security. This was discussed months ago. You are being disingenuous at best

Current POTUS tried to end debt repayments with them. He's pretty confident in the power of his unconstitutional pen.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Amy Kremer
@AmyKremer
Updated list of NO votes

𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

Marsha Blackburn (TN)
Mike Braun (IN)
Katie Britt (AL)
Ted Budd (NC)
Tom Cotton (AR)
Ted Cruz (TX)
Steve Daines (MT)
Bill Hagerty (TN)
Josh Hawley (MO)
Ron Johnson (WI)
Mike Lee (UT)
Roger Marshall (KS)
Rand Paul (KY)
Jim Risch (ID)
Marco Rubio (FL)
Eric Schmitt (MO)
Rick Scott (FL)
Tommy Tuberville (AL)
JD Vance (OH)

These Senators put #AmericaFirst🙏🇺🇸

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Here's the list of Republican senators who have yet to disavow the border betrayal bill. If your senator is here, call them, and politely demand they go on the record against this sellout.

Murkowski (AK)
Sullivan (AK)
Boozman (AR)
Crapo (ID)
Young (IN)
Grassley (IA)
Ernst (IA)
Moran (KS)
McConnell (KY...okay, this one isn't happening)
Cassidy (LA)
Kennedy (LA)
Collins (ME)
Wicker (MS)
Hyde-Smith (MS)
Fischer (NE)
Ricketts (NE)
Tillis (NC)
Hoeven (ND)
Cramer (ND)
Mullin (OK)
Lankford (OK...start planning the primary now, not later)
Graham (SC)
Tim Scott (SC)
Thune (SD)
Rounds (SD)
Cornyn (TX)
Romney (UT)
Capito (WV)
Barrasso (WY)
Lummis (WY)

We need 41 votes to kill the Invasion Authorization Act.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back