Milton shines against a high school team (Vandy)....can't compete with the better teams in the SEC. Why?

I played at the high school level wasn big enough to go farther... unlike yourself, I guess. But I was willing to die every snap. Doubt you have any conviction
Punk

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
On the flip side, we love you sunshine pumpers that want us to be happy with 7 wins and a toilet bowl every season. GBO

I for one am not happy with that. The current coaching staff had the no1 offense in the country last season, did better than what you posted this year, and is set up well to improve our record AND national standing/playoff chances every season coming up in 24, 25, and 26....

What you posted is a couple of logical fallacies, most notably the "straw man". Good luck with that.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
On the flip side, we love you sunshine pumpers that want us to be happy with 7 wins and a toilet bowl every season. GBO
People like you are pathetic. Sunshine pumper? Yeah why be positive right? Much better to just wallow in negativity and anguish. Laughable. Nobody is happy with 7 wins. Most of the logical Vol fans are just very aware of where we have been for almost 20 years and where we are now.

A toilet bowl? Only an idiot fan thinks bowl games aren’t important. They are very important. But hey you keep up your schtick eeyore.

Coaching or head space?
This ?! On ****** Senior Day... in the midst of delivering an A$$ whoopin.... this is what You want to talk about ?! Did You just become a fan yesterday ?! Pruitt...Jones...Dooley...Kiffin....go back and look at thier win totals ! I get it, We were supposed to win the East...be in Atlanta and the playoffs...and Milton be the second coming of Cam Newton. It didn't happen. I guess You'll have to settle for 8 wins and a Bowl game. The Hell is wrong with You people ?!

He still isn't as bad as Tyler Bray. That guy would look like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady against OOC teams and SEC teams with losing records but would disappear in meaningful games.

It probably didn't help that the coaching was bad in that era.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back