Milton shines against a high school team (Vandy)....can't compete with the better teams in the SEC. Why?

People like you are pathetic. Sunshine pumper? Yeah why be positive right? Much better to just wallow in negativity and anguish. Laughable. Nobody is happy with 7 wins. Most of the logical Vol fans are just very aware of where we have been for almost 20 years and where we are now.

A toilet bowl? Only an idiot fan thinks bowl games aren’t important. They are very important. But hey you keep up your schtick eeyore.
I agree on some of your points, but I guess I am an idiot fan, because most of the bowls other than the playoff bowls are not important, IMO. With players opting out of them, I guess players sort of agree. I do like them for the additional snaps, but bowls now compared to 20 years ago or so just feel more.... hollow.

Reactions: ChrisOnRockyTop
I was EXTREMELY happy with about 46 seconds left in the BAMA Aubbie game and then total stupidity happened.
Well this looks stupid at this point in the thread… thought I was replying to a quote

Take note in a lot of games this year Joe was either pulled by the half because we were beating everyone so badly, we were dominating them on the ground or.. the refs were killing all offensive momentum.

I agree on some of your points, but I guess I am an idiot fan, because most of the bowls other than the playoff bowls are not important, IMO. With players opting out of them, I guess players sort of agree. I do like them for the additional snaps, but bowls now compared to 20 years ago or so just feel more.... hollow.
Bowl games matter big time. The extra practices are very important. And the bowl games matter to the coaches and players. True they aren’t the same as 20 years agai but they still matter.

If we didn’t make a bowl game this year what would the feeling be? That we regressed and had a terrible season right? Why? Because making a bowl game is a benchmark of how your program is doing.

Bowl games matter big time. The extra practices are very important. And the bowl games matter to the coaches and players. True they aren’t the same as 20 years agai but they still matter.

If we didn’t make a bowl game this year what would the feeling be? That we regressed and had a terrible season right? Why? Because making a bowl game is a benchmark of how your program is doing.
Making a bowl and the bowl game itself are very different things. I agree making a bowl is important, I would debate on the bowl game itself being important.

I swear some of you need to be gifted with a team that loses EVERY game in a season. Unfortunately, you "supposedly" support the same team I do, so I don't want that to happen. But I swear that is what some of you deserve
I would argue the Pruitt years were about as close to going winless as you could go.

Reactions: Raebo
It’s talent.Better teams have better talent up front and all positions.Some even go 2 and 3 deep with this said talent.They get this talent by recruiting and NIL money ,player development and sometimes the portal.I’d wager Peyton Manning himself couldn’t beat some of the better teams in CFB behind the offensive line we fielded tonight(especially when Mays went out).

Reactions: tone357
Wasn't a real big Milton fan....But thanks Joe and all the seniors. You stuck with the Vols when you didn't have to.

VN Store

Back