Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet

Bl67PB8CEAAihDk.jpg

I'm surprised they're still using that many planes. Where are they searching? Areas they've been over before? Or spreading out trying to find the needle in the haystack?

If they don't find anything underwater in the next few days something weird is going on. Because supposedly the pings can't be heard that far away.

They might find Amelia Earhart's electra before they find this 777.

Reactions: 2 people
I really think we got it. I think the fact that the US was the first to suggest the Indian Ocean was a red herring because we knew where the plane actually went and what happened to it.

Can't say we got it at this point because we still have no proof. I will agree that certain governments knew far more about what was going on than any media ever got wind of. I do clearly remember the whole world focusing on the South China sea when suddenly a random reporter said something about US navy ships heading toward the Indian ocean.
Boeing ought to be low-jacking these planes if they areen't already and they should simply not tell anyone about it.

Even CNN has given up hope that #MH370 will be found anytime soon. Sad.

I think they're looking at it from a realistic perspective, finally. They're comparing the situation to Air France. The majority of the world will move on and then 3 to 5 years from now we'll eventually hear about them finding it.

It was the satellite company that put the search on its present course, albeit using unverifiable analysis.

It was the satellite company that put the search on its present course, albeit using unverifiable analysis.

If they find the plane there, then the analysis is verified.

The remarkable thing to me is that they have not found a SINGLE piece of that plane, despite all that looking including by air and by ship. Hard to fathom that absolutely nothing has turned up.

Reactions: 1 person
The remarkable thing to me is that they have not found a SINGLE piece of that plane, despite all that looking including by air and by ship. Hard to fathom that absolutely nothing has turned up.

Which is driving the conspiracy theorists bonkers right now.

Looking for wreckage assumes it broke up on impact. It may not have and if it settled on the bottom and is now buried in silt and sand, it may never be found. We don't really know a lot about the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

It sure is interesting. If that is the case, either the people putting out the satellite ping info are straight-up lying or they haven't the slightest clue how to triangulate their pings (if there was any).

Truth be told all it would take is a simple mistake in the mathematical formula to come up with the absolute wrong solution.

To clarify, I believe Inmarsat simply provided the data to a "panel of experts" and those people are the ones that did the calculations and came up with the southern arc theory.

Looking for wreckage assumes it broke up on impact. It may not have and if it settled on the bottom and is now buried in silt and sand, it may never be found. We don't really know a lot about the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

I highly doubt that if this bird even attempted a water landing, there would be debris everywhere. However, its a big ****ing ocean and its really not that unbelievable to me that there has been no wreckage found. I have spent a lot of time at sea with the Navy and it really is mind blowing the size of the ocean.

VN Store

Back