Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect arrested

Yarrabee Farms is a small family farming operation that dates back to 1860 and has been owned for six generations by the Lang family, which is prominent in the community, farming circles and Republican politics. Dane Lang said the farm had received dozens of disturbing phone calls and messages since the employee's arrest, including threats to kill his dog and burn down his buildings.

Here is an idea. Make it where they can’t cash a check, get a drivers license, get welfare,serve in the military or go to school and they will leave. What is wrong with that?
Or you could find the ones that are workinggoing to school, serving in the military or sign up for welfare and force them to be documented. Is there anything wrong with that?

Can't get jobs.

Problem solved.

(GOP will never support. Love to villainize them... love to hire them)

img_20180821_231012-jpg.164457

Yarrabee Farms is a small family farming operation that dates back to 1860 and has been owned for six generations by the Lang family, which is prominent in the community, farming circles and Republican politics. Dane Lang said the farm had received dozens of disturbing phone calls and messages since the employee's arrest, including threats to kill his dog and burn down his buildings.
Dang

But doesn't that make R's hypocrites, too?

Libertarians just sitting on the sidelines consistently choosing freedom and not overreacting to data points.

You have made it quite clear from your posting that younare pro illegal immigration. Not sure what you are getting at. You keep pretending you are libertarian. You lean more left than anything. Whats freedom got to do with this situation? And that meme is valid.

Can't get jobs.

Problem solved.

(GOP will never support. Love to villainize them... love to hire them)

Republicans and Democrats are the same on this issue. Don't pretend that when Democrats controlled the entire government that they did a damn thing. Both parties rely on people like you to play politics with the issue instead of fixing it.

Republicans and Democrats are the same on this issue. Don't pretend that when Democrats controlled the entire government that they did a damn thing. Both parties rely on people like you to play politics with the issue instead of fixing it.

Careful he gets really skittish when you start mentioning leadership roles and responsibilities . He just moves onto the next thing that “ outrages “ him about the GOP .

@lawgator1

Still waiting on the answers to my E-Verify questions...

And don't play this "Oh, I must have missed them" shtick. They're quite easy to find.

You have made it quite clear from your posting that younare pro illegal immigration. Not sure what you are getting at. You keep pretending you are libertarian. You lean more left than anything. Whats freedom got to do with this situation? And that meme is valid.
He's an open border democrat. Do you ever see him say anything negative about dems? It's always well Rs do it too.

Freedom to hire who you want. Freedom of movement. How is it not about freedom?

Thank GOD no American citizens commit murder. Once we get rid of all the ILLEGALS we can resume living in our peaceful utopia.

Whatever it takes to keep my suburban, yuppie, red-lined community feeling safe, secure and superior.

Except gun control; if my kid and a few thousand others get shot up at school, well that's just the price of freedom.

Thank GOD no American citizens commit murder. Once we get rid of all the ILLEGALS we can resume living in our peaceful utopia.

Whatever it takes to keep my suburban, yuppie, red-lined community feeling safe, secure and superior.

Except gun control; if my kid and a few thousand others get shot up at school, well that's just the price of freedom.

So since we have some bad apples who are actually citizens, we need to continue to let illegals pour across the border to rape,molest and kill Americans? Good to know that's good with you Ms. Warren

Are you this dumb IRL or just here?

It’s about minimizing murders and enforcing centuries old laws.

If you’re not happy with the rights you do have, give them up and head for Syria. That’s what some of you need, an oppressive regime telling you when you can and can’t ****.

Are you this dumb IRL or just here?

It’s about minimizing murders and enforcing centuries old laws.

If you’re not happy with the rights you do have, give them up and head for Syria. That’s what some of you need, an oppressive regime telling you when you can and can’t ****.
An American man just murdered his whole family and buried his children in an oil drum. What were you saying?

VN Store

Back