More Climate BS...

The dang picture montage they show is 5 nuclear reactor cooling towers emitting freaking steam (the horror) with a few smokestacks that are not emitting anything, and a mine site that will decimate the environment and be required to get the minerals to make batteries. What a bunch of clowns.
It looks like a coal fired plant. Some of them have cooling towers too.

It looks like a coal fired plant. Some of them have cooling towers too.

I used to go to all the TVA plants and I have never seen that style of cooling tower that I remember . Regardless, you can see the reactor buildings.

I used to go to all the TVA plants and I have never seen that style of cooling tower that I remember . Regardless, you can see the reactor buildings.
It seems it's the Niederaussem plant in Germany, which burns lignite from the mine in the foreground. I remember seeing similar setups also in Germany.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Fr04VEzX0AU3A-J

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
I bet that after the interview he got into a limo for a ride to the airport where he hoped onto a taxpayer provided private jet to fly back to his 10,000+ sqft house.

It amazes me what some people will do to try and stay relevant. He has one foot in the grave, and he's still harping on climate change, just like Al Gore.
Just for fun, I'd like people to fill a glass full of ice and water and mark the glass where the water level is. Let all the ice melt and see if the level overflows the glass.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back