More Climate BS...

Lmao .... it's something new every other day that the lunatic democrats come up with instead of fixing the problems they help to create for the rest of us having to live under their insane laws.

Lmao .... it's something new every other day that the lunatic democrats come up with instead of fixing the problems they help to create for the rest of us having to live under their insane laws.

It's almost like these liberal politicians are in a competition to see who can make the most ludicrous statement that their idiotic constituency will swallow hook, line and sinker.

It sort of reminds me of the movie "Private Parts". "I want to see what he'll say next."

Last edited:
Apparently, the lunatic liberals haven't been doing enough research as they should be doing.

Seems odd to me that it's acceptable to string a series of windmills across a pass and never consider how they affect the environment. There are all kinds of bizarre effects that happen as winds pass over and around peaks, but somehow removing the energy from those winds is not deemed important enough to study. Same with large scale solar power. What are the consequences associated with reflected and absorbed solar energy that doesn't reach and heat the earth's surface; does the unequal absorbed solar energy change things? We know that cities have become heat islands by their nature. We require all kinds of environmental impact studies for everything else, but I haven't heard of any significant studies associated with so called "renewable" energy.

PeterSweden

@PeterSweden7

·
10h

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP Britain plans FORCING farmers to feed their cows "methane surpressants" to stop cows from burping and farting to reduce emissions. This climate insanity is out of control.

images

Reactions: AM64
Eva Vlaardingerbroek
@EvaVlaar
·
1h
🚨The UK just announced it wants to force farmers to feed their cows red seaweed based ‘methane blockers’ to stop them from farting and burping.

Guess who invested $12m into a company that produces red seaweed methane blockers 2 months ago?

Bill Gates.

Are you waking up yet?

FtCQwPBaUAE_Ilc

Bill Gates is backing a startup that’s making cow diets more environmentally friendly

"Rumin8 identifies naturally occurring compounds with anti-methanogenic properties and reproduces them in a highly efficient, low-cost, scalable, and high-quality process to feed to livestock to reduce their emissions. More specifically, the dietary supplement it synthetically replicates is from an active ingredient found in red seaweed called bromoform."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back