More Climate BS...

No we don't control climate, there's no switch to adjust earth's temperature. What we are doing is rapidly fing it up for future generations. I'm no scientist, but I can remember heavy snows in knoxville annually, ponds frozen over for days. Not anymore!
This was in the 60s and early 70s? Those decades were cooler than the ones that preceded them and gave rise to the ice-age hysteria at the time. The 30s were warmer.

The Sky is Falling crowd is conflating weather with climate.

Why? Because that is where all the money is going.

Biden & his democrats are the worse & biggest hypocrites living on the planet. They tell you how to live your life & what's necessary for you to improve your carbon foot print to zero. But the elitist continue to do what they please whenever they please w/no further consequences coming from their bought & paid for media which is to point out such hypocrisy.

No we don't control climate, there's no switch to adjust earth's temperature. What we are doing is rapidly fing it up for future generations. I'm no scientist, but I can remember heavy snows in knoxville annually, ponds frozen over for days. Not anymore!

We aren't effing it up for future generations. Just relax. The models that they use to attempt(poorly) to predict the climate are total garbage. Don't believe them or anyone that tries to give you predictions about future climate events. I have a friend that is an actual climate scientist, holding a PHD in meteorology and post doctoral study in seasonal and climate forecasting. I told him that the models, by my view were horrible. He told me that they were "worse than horrible" and that they could be easily manipulated, and don't even take oscillations into account. We had a heavy snow last March in Knoxville. I can remember a couple of virtually snowless years back in the late 80's and early 90's. These things happen, with or without us here.

Biden & his democrats are the worse & biggest hypocrites living on the planet. They tell you how to live your life & what's necessary for you to improve your carbon foot print to zero. But the elitist continue to do what they please whenever they please w/no further consequences coming from their bought & paid for media which is to point out such hypocrisy.

Have you been told how to improve your carbon footprint? No, you haven't. Have you been told "how to live your life." No, you haven't--so your comment
is, per usual, nonsense.

the word you meant to use is "worst"--not "worse"---and "elites" not "elitist."

How Hot Is the Sea Off Florida Right Now? Think 90s Fahrenheit.
Researchers are recording ocean temperatures that pose severe risks to coral reefs and other marine life.

Comments in an article on The Drive say it all

bobisyouruncle
10 hours ago

Lack of pirates is also the real cause of climate change.

This has been proven undeniably:
3a8a0ae426179a805ce4b6b03c7f524b

• friendlyneighbourhoodcanadian
    10 hours ago

giphy.gif

• YᗩᗰᗩᗷᑌSᕼI
    10 hours ago

giphy.gif

(2*30)-(.2*30)+32

Easier to do that in your head.

It passes the -40 degree test. I remember a very long time ago a sadistic teacher used -40F to convert to C. Definitely messed with my mind that day, but I've never forgotten that -40C = -40F ... and the 5/9 ratio between degrees - just have to remember that a degree C is bigger than a degree F. I really do like your method though.

VN Store

Back