More Climate BS...

I believe that it was in 2015ish that we had 5 winter storms in a row containing Freezing rain, sleet, and snow. You can probably find it some where in the National Weather Service archives. It was very cold, and my gutters were nearly torn off the house because they filled with sleet, and then the glacier of snow and ice started sliding off my roof at a glacier like speed. Oh don't worry, it'll happen again! Maybe this year. There are also 30 year and 50 year oscillations that greatly affect winter weather patterns. For example, we haven't seen blocking highs over Greenland in the last few years. Those tend to sit in place and kink the jet stream down in the eastern half of the country, leading to long bitter cold snaps. That will return soon enough I'm sure.
your melting roof glaciers caused the oceans to rise

I believe that it was in 2015ish that we had 5 winter storms in a row containing Freezing rain, sleet, and snow. You can probably find it some where in the National Weather Service archives. It was very cold, and my gutters were nearly torn off the house because they filled with sleet, and then the glacier of snow and ice started sliding off my roof at a glacier like speed. Oh don't worry, it'll happen again! Maybe this year. There are also 30 year and 50 year oscillations that greatly affect winter weather patterns. For example, we haven't seen blocking highs over Greenland in the last few years. Those tend to sit in place and kink the jet stream down in the eastern half of the country, leading to long bitter cold snaps. That will return soon enough I'm sure.
Oh yeah 10 ft snow drifts I bet

Oh yeah 10 ft snow drifts I bet

That was in 93. Very uncommon for our area. Very tight pressure gradient leading to consistent strong winds with 1/4 mile visability for at least 3 hours. You're right, that is rare...particularly for our area. Will happen again eventually. Probably years from now.

Reactions: AM64
That was in 93. Very uncommon for our area. Very tight pressure gradient leading to consistent strong winds with 1/4 mile visability for at least 3 hours. You're right, that is rare...particularly for our area. Will happen again eventually. Probably years from now.
I doubt there will be snow accumulation of 3 inches lasting over 48 hours .

How does one lace meat with cancer exactly? Is the cancer ground down to a dust and used as a dry rub? Maybe it is liquefied and used as a marinade.
Blocking the sun causes cancer? I thought too much sun was a risk factor for cancer.

Liz sounds like a moron.

How does one lace meat with cancer exactly? Is the cancer ground down to a dust and used as a dry rub? Maybe it is liquefied and used as a marinade.
Blocking the sun causes cancer? I thought too much sun was a risk factor for cancer.

Liz sounds like a moron.

Record breaking heatwave across the southwest heading our way. But you MAGAs keep shouting it's all a hoax, that should keep you cool

VN Store

Back