More Climate BS...

How do these people think, by showing such disruptive behavior, will sway more people to their cause? Or is that what this all about? Getting more idiots involved in their not getting their way antics & actions of being so unhappy 24/7 with how things work slowly by changes in policies? I want it done now generation.

I wonder if they walked there?

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Don't worry about science, just step outside. How many 4+ inch snows have we had in the last five years? How many 4"+ snows did we have in any 5 year period in the 60s? How deep is the snow pack in glacier national park? How deep was it in the 70s?

To all who have asked, that's what I mean by deniers.

So don't worry about this scientist vs that scientist, don't chatter about politicians. Just let common sense guide you. And again I ask just what you have against cleaning up our environment? The one you inherited should be as good or better than the one you leave.

How many 100F+ runs have we had across the TN Valley lately? Pretty sure those have been down, too. Besides according to the klimate kult that's just weather ... now when a hurricane pops up just like they always have, THAT'S DIFFERENT.

Government cutting back on food production will have an impact. Maybe it will mean fewer people in the world ... or maybe fewer bureaucrats. I'll vote for reducing the government bureaucrat herd (including world organizations like the UN) which should limit hot air and methane production considerably.

BuT muH cLimAte ChaNgE!!!!!!

Reactions: CBVols and AM64
There's a real economic angle to all this. We could produce and grow what we consume here where environmental effects are regulated, but that's expensive. Instead we produce in places like China without environmental regulations or cares and then add more pollution with transoceanic shipping. Rationally, one of two things has to happen, either we lighten up and become more cost effective, or we force China and others to toe the line. Irrationally, the decision was made to globalize production at the expense of common sense ... but it made stuff cheaper. We (mankind in general and government and industry in particular) have a hard time deciding what is important and acting accordingly.
It's the only angle.

Reactions: AM64
Also interesting that while the icepacks in polar regions built up and glaciers formed at high altitudes that the oceans didn't dry up if you believe climate cultists and the rising tide argument.
Errr, if I remember from school many moons ago the oceans were 400 feet or so lower then.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
The GOP is realistically dealing with the reality and not panicking. The Democrats are letting this control their lives to the point of youngsters now saying that they’re not going to have kids because there’s not going to be much of a world in their future. The liberals have instilled that sort of panic and fear in some people
The GOP doesn't seem to be doing much at all other than to call the Democrats some well deserved names. Or have I missed their measured arguments against forced EV usage and their competing plans to deal with the climate change?

Big shakedown to fund their radical agenda and dwindling budgets. We all gonna lay for this.

California's lawsuit says oil giants downplayed climate change. Here's what to know​

this is huge and no one is paying attention

It’s insanity. All of the oil companies should pull out of CA and refuse to ship or sell any product within the state. When the first state sued the tobacco companies they should have pulled all product and let the state figure out where that tax revenue was going to come from.

VN Store

Back