More Climate BS...

The GOP is begrudgingly starting to acknowledge the science, but their response is "So what, I'll just buy more sunscreen and get a better AC." They conveniently ignore the externalities that we're starting to see (extreme weather-related damage; climate migrants) -- and will see even more of in the future.
There’s nothing “scientific” about climate change research.
These are the guys who have been caught faking climate data 3 separate times. These are the guys who get absolutely nothing right in their predictions. These are the guys who eliminate any study from consideration that doesn’t agree with their preconceived notions. That’s not science.

This year greenhouse gases actually decreased. Good luck finding that research data.
That's not what they're saying

There’s nothing “scientific” about climate change research.
These are the guys who have been caught faking climate data 3 separate times. These are the guys who get absolutely nothing right in their predictions. These are the guys who eliminate any study from consideration that doesn’t agree with their preconceived notions. That’s not science.
Don't worry about science, just step outside. How many 4+ inch snows have we had in the last five years? How many 4"+ snows did we have in any 5 year period in the 60s? How deep is the snow pack in glacier national park? How deep was it in the 70s?

To all who have asked, that's what I mean by deniers.

So don't worry about this scientist vs that scientist, don't chatter about politicians. Just let common sense guide you. And again I ask just what you have against cleaning up our environment? The one you inherited should be as good or better than the one you leave.

Don't worry about science, just step outside. How many 4+ inch snows have we had in the last five years? How many 4"+ snows did we have in any 5 year period in the 60s? How deep is the snow pack in glacier national park? How deep was it in the 70s?

So don't worry about this scientist vs that scientist, don't chatter about politicians. Just let common sense guide you. And again I ask just what you have against cleaning up our environment? The one you inherited should be as good or better than the one you leave.

At one point the northern part of Alaska and the Artic were covered with temperate deciduous forests.

That really hurts..

But! I don't deny that our climate is changing it has changed numerous times over millennia, I deny that man is the driver behind the change.

You car was idling in the KFC parking lot last week waiting for your bucket of crispy Mr. Denier.

Is the Global Warming version out yet ?
old_farmers_almanac_cover.jpg

How many ice ages have been caused by man?
The entire planet has been tropical before too. Which was better? We don’t even know what is ideal temperature wise.
Why are there 2500 year old ships on mountain tops? Why are there cities 200 feet below sea level.

The climate changes. We have no idea why and because of political bull **** we’re not actually trying to understand why.

It’s moronic to believe man is the cause or that we can change it. I’d rather they spend the resources on surviving whatever is next. (Ya , I know that’s not happening).

There is a profound difference between

“Man should be better custodians of the environment”
-and-
“Man is the cause of the current iteration of climate change”

There is a profound difference between

“Man should be better custodians of the environment”
-and-
“Man is the cause of the current iteration of climate change”
I’m an avid nature lover. I don’t give 2 ***** what the city dwellers on the left think about climate change. The reality is that micro plastics are going to kill us long before their pretend crisis ever gets close to having a chance.

Messiah said you will be known by your fruits. The leaders of this climate change movement are the biggest contributors to what they think cause climate change. That’s how you know it’s bull ****.
You want proof of my belief? Come see how I live.

How do these people think, by showing such disruptive behavior, will sway more people to their cause? Or is that what this all about? Getting more idiots involved in their not getting their way antics & actions of being so unhappy 24/7 with how things work slowly by changes in policies? I want it done now generation.

Reactions: SlipKidVol

VN Store

Back