More Climate BS...

John Kerry and Al Gore.

Those 2 udderly* embarrassing boobs are the posterboys for what is wrong with this country. Abject failures in every metric...have accomplished absolutely nothing in their entire lives EXCEPT grifting the system for millions and mansions while destroying this country.

These 2 clowns are the spokespeople for global warming these days? A couple of 70 year old liberal geezers that should have both matured enough to wake up and drop those foolish fantasies 50 years ago after college at the latest? What an embarrassment. Imagine being a 70yo liberal? Seriously? Thats like being a 70yo cheerleader. Or a 70yo frat boy. Or a 70yo stripper. Imagine being 70yo and lacking the mental capacity and logic to figure out what everyone else figured out 50 years ago....bet their kids and grandkids are mortified every time ole Pappaw gets on stage predicting the end of the world again incorrectly for the 4th decade in a row....bet thats loads of fun for them. Who am i kidding? Their dependents are nearly always worthless leeches like Hunter Biden that could not care less what Dad/Pappaw does, as long as the millions dont run out....

Fwiw...my Pappaw is my favorite man ever. He taught me more than anyone else ever has, and loved me like no other. I respect my elders and always have. I am 46. These 2 do not deserve any respect though....they are thieves and liars that have stolen millions from this country as lifelong grifters and are completely FOS in every way. I am embarrassed that they were ever elected in my country. They can shove this global warming BS where the Sun doesn't shine.

John Kerry and Al Gore.

Those 2 udderly* embarrassing boobs are the posterboys for what is wrong with this country. Abject failures in every metric...have accomplished absolutely nothing in their entire lives EXCEPT grifting the system for millions and mansions while destroying this country.

These 2 clowns are the spokespeople for global warming these days? A couple of 70 year old liberal geezers that should have both matured enough to wake up and drop those foolish fantasies 50 years ago after college at the latest? What an embarrassment. Imagine being a 70yo liberal? Seriously? Thats like being a 70yo cheerleader. Or a 70yo frat boy. Or a 70yo stripper. Imagine being 70yo and lacking the mental capacity and logic to figure out what everyone else figured out 50 years ago....bet their kids and grandkids are mortified every time ole Pappaw gets on stage predicting the end of the world again incorrectly for the 4th decade in a row....bet thats loads of fun for them. Who am i kidding? Their dependents are nearly always worthless leeches like Hunter Biden that could not care less what Dad/Pappaw does, as long as the millions dont run out....

Fwiw...my Pappaw is my favorite man ever. He taught me more than anyone else ever has, and loved me like no other. I respect my elders and always have. I am 46. These 2 do not deserve any respect though....they are thieves and liars that have stolen millions from this country as lifelong grifters and are completely FOS in every way. I am embarrassed that they were ever elected in my country. They can shove this global warming BS where the Sun doesn't shine.
Don't hold anything back. Tell us how you really feel about those two clowns. BTW,
what's your thoughts on that liberal moron chit for brains Bill Gates who wants to do away w/the farmers of the world that plant & harvest the food we eat. Wants us to start eating manufactured man-made meat that's produced in the laboratory of a company he owns.

Reactions: AM64

Jesse Watters: Solar companies are preying on the elderly​

Fox News host Jesse Watters speaks to Patsy Brownson, daughter of an alleged solar scam victim, to discuss how fraud is impacting Americans on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

Don't hold anything back. Tell us how you really feel about those two clowns. BTW,
what's your thoughts on that liberal moron chit for brains Bill Gates who wants to do away w/the farmers of the world that plant & harvest the food we eat. Wants us to start eating manufactured man-made meat that's produced in the laboratory of a company he owns.

Gates is terrible, too. Not a grifter like the rest...but close. Not a fan of him either. He could have used his influence and $$$ to actually help restore some sanity to this country...instead he gives billions to liberal pet projects and weird stuff. Not sure about him buying up all the farmland either...but its better than Chicom investors i guess. Maybe anyway.

Reactions: AM64
The agency responsible for ensuring a reliable electric grid in North America is starting to wave red flags about the train wreck that is taking shape. And they really don't have any solutions.

Over the next 10 years the US is slated to retire 83GW of coal and gas generation. In case you are wondering, that is the approximate equivalent of 69 large nuclear generating single units the size of a single unit at Watts Bar or Sequoyah Nuclear stations.

Additionally, the transmission system operators have modified(basically doubled), their load forecast estimates over the next 5 years.

With new EPA regulations being proposed, it would not surprise me to see the utilities accelerate the retirements if the new regulations are approved.

The agency responsible for ensuring a reliable electric grid in North America is starting to wave red flags about the train wreck that is taking shape. And they really don't have any solutions.

Over the next 10 years the US is slated to retire 83GW of coal and gas generation. In case you are wondering, that is the approximate equivalent of 69 large nuclear generating single units the size of a single unit at Watts Bar or Sequoyah Nuclear stations.

Additionally, the transmission system operators have modified(basically doubled), their load forecast estimates over the next 5 years.

With new EPA regulations being proposed, it would not surprise me to see the utilities accelerate the retirements if the new regulations are approved.

Ive been raising the same question for years here...hoping there was something more to the situation than what is obvious. There simply isn't anything more. One must suspend their disbelief...ignore the obvious.. and come to understand that our elected representatives really are this stupid. Like small children, they make deals and pass needless laws today without ever fully considering the disasters they create in the near future.

I want 1 human being in this country to explain to me exactly how they are gonna cut off power plants using coal etc to the extent that it equals half a hundred nuclear reactors??? How? So some government guys will show up at the plants and turn off the generators and leave thousands becoming millions of people with NO electricity at all? Hospitals, jails and prisons etc as well as factories, house alarms and houses etc? So we will have Martial law and Mad Max conditions in the next decade right,?? Thats the official government plan it seems right?

If it isn't....if thats NOT whats gonna actually happen, lets quit the BS then. Stop saying that they are gonna shut down anything while there are ZERO PLANS to bring new nuclear reactors online. Stop lying to everyone all the time. Just stop. Stop passing fictional laws calling for them to be cut off...which i am sure ALSO give away Billions of dollars to "alternative power sources" known as boondoggles and kickbacks. Bribes. All while fleecing us taxpayers for billions. I want to see some hearings about what is ACTUALLY going to happen, and who is going to allegedly provide all the power for these electric cars and such. Everyone is so full of sheit right now. I want to see and hear the truth. A detailed realistic plan. We should not stop asking these questions until a REAL answer is given. Until then, these clowns need to just shut up IMO.

Ive been raising the same question for years here...hoping there was something more to the situation than what is obvious. There simply isn't anything more. One must suspend their disbelief...ignore the obvious.. and come to understand that our elected representatives really are this stupid. Like small children, they make deals and pass needless laws today without ever fully considering the disasters they create in the near future.

I want 1 human being in this country to explain to me exactly how they are gonna cut off power plants using coal etc to the extent that it equals half a hundred nuclear reactors??? How? So some government guys will show up at the plants and turn off the generators and leave thousands becoming millions of people with NO electricity at all? Hospitals, jails and prisons etc as well as factories, house alarms and houses etc? So we will have Martial law and Mad Max conditions in the next decade right,?? Thats the official government plan it seems right?

If it isn't....if thats NOT whats gonna actually happen, lets quit the BS then. Stop saying that they are gonna shut down anything while there are ZERO PLANS to bring new nuclear reactors online. Stop lying to everyone all the time. Just stop. Stop passing fictional laws calling for them to be cut off...which i am sure ALSO give away Billions of dollars to "alternative power sources" known as boondoggles and kickbacks. Bribes. All while fleecing us taxpayers for billions. I want to see some hearings about what is ACTUALLY going to happen, and who is going to allegedly provide all the power for these electric cars and such. Everyone is so full of sheit right now. I want to see and hear the truth. A detailed realistic plan. We should not stop asking these questions until a REAL answer is given. Until then, these clowns need to just shut up IMO.
Should be hammered home during the election. That and the border.

it seems that the only action plan these folks know is to speak it into existence.....we used to call them bungee managers

The situation is probably worse than you think. When I retired from the nuclear power industry years ago, one of the big things was PLEX (plant life extension). It was big back then because many nuclear plants were nearing the end of their operating licenses, and approval to extend the operating period meant a lot of questions had to be answered about safety - issues like metal fatigue and embrittlement. There's also the issue of keeping electronics alive when nothing else uses the old components - and those used in nuclear systems were specified and tested to be nuclear certified. The existing nuclear plants aren't getting younger, and with a couple of exceptions there are no new ones under construction or coming on line. We're a nation resting on our infrastructure laurels and pretending it's all OK ... it's not.

One real issue waiting to bite someone in the butt is the thing about the grid stability and generator frequency/phase. Large utilities can control generating conditions with power coming from their own generators. Add in a lot of solar/wind/NG power that comes from outside the utility control, and things can get weird in a big hurry. I haven't heard of any incidents, but it just seems like a matter of time as power production becomes less centralized. This video shows a diesel generator deliberately tied in out of phase; results are violent - and nothing near the scale of generators in large nuclear and fossil plants.

The situation is probably worse than you think. When I retired from the nuclear power industry years ago, one of the big things was PLEX (plant life extension). It was big back then because many nuclear plants were nearing the end of their operating licenses, and approval to extend the operating period meant a lot of questions had to be answered about safety - issues like metal fatigue and embrittlement. There's also the issue of keeping electronics alive when nothing else uses the old components - and those used in nuclear systems were specified and tested to be nuclear certified. The existing nuclear plants aren't getting younger, and with a couple of exceptions there are no new ones under construction or coming on line. We're a nation resting on our infrastructure laurels and pretending it's all OK ... it's not.

One real issue waiting to bite someone in the butt is the thing about the grid stability and generator frequency/phase. Large utilities can control generating conditions with power coming from their own generators. Add in a lot of solar/wind/NG power that comes from outside the utility control, and things can get weird in a big hurry. I haven't heard of any incidents, but it just seems like a matter of time as power production becomes less centralized. This video shows a diesel generator deliberately tied in out of phase; results are violent - and nothing near the scale of generators in large nuclear and fossil plants.

I don't expect any nuclear generation to come on line at all anytime soon unless some very heavy subsidizing comes along.
The thought that the SMR's are the answer is a joke IMHO. The Nuscale design is the only SMR which has an approved design but within the past couple of months they pulled out of the only contract they had to build one in the U.S.
The other approved and proven designs are the AP 1000 and maybe a GE design but these are the large capacity generators which as far as I know, have none, zero, nada ordered. Once the second unit at Vogle goes commercial then that is it.
If the forecast growth follows the prediction along with retirements, then the primary way it will be able to be met will be with combined cycle gas units. Those can be built fairly quickly. Then most of your eggs are in one basket so bend over.

Jesse Watters: Solar companies are preying on the elderly​

Fox News host Jesse Watters speaks to Patsy Brownson, daughter of an alleged solar scam victim, to discuss how fraud is impacting Americans on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

Solar companies are the sleaziest operators out there. Pretty much assume their entire sales pitch and their benefit analysis they provide is a lie....

After my Pappaw retired from the AF (at 45 with 26yrs) he worked for TVA for 20+ years in Knoxville and retired from them too...he didnt have a college degree but built, rebuilt, and repaired machines and devices of various kinds for them. Sometimes downtown and sometimes at the Dams and stuff. I was lucky enough to be really close to him and he took me to a lot of TVA sites and stuff growing up. He explained to me about electricity being in/out of phase and how it has to do with the waves lining up with eachother from top to trough etc...drawing pictures on a piece of paper at the kitchen table. Same way he taught me the 4 cycles in an ICE, how electrical and brake systems worked in cars, and pretty much everything else man/science related. He was everything to me, and still is. Anyway, thanks for reminding me of him today. Also for sharing some of your expertise in this area. You and my Pappaw (and me) would be like peas in a pod. He taught me how to solder, and build circuits with capacitors, resistors, switches etc too...from your previous posts I remember that you are very knowledgeable about this stuff too. He built all kinds of contraptions and machines, from simple to very complex. He was extremely kind and helpful to everyone, and had a great sense of humor. After he retired the 2nd time from TVA, he volunteered for the rest of his life with a charity called Remote Area Medical out of Knoxville. He gave his time for them up until he couldn't drive anymore. He is the best man I have ever known.

VN Store

Back