Most embarrassing thing about today

munsterlander

No one of consequence.
The idea that we have a dominant oline is quite frankly a joke. Good pass blockers, that's it. We got no consistent push, even against a freaking 3 man front. Feel bad for Worley, but he just isn't big-time. Offensive scheme gives me no confidence - never had a clue what Oregon was going to do, they seemed to have no problem figuring out what we were going to do. Going to be a long season.

Reactions: 4 people
I hate to say it, but I generally agree with everything you said. But, I still think somehow, someway we'll win 7 games.

Or the real problem is Neal is the starter. Step back from the ledge Francis.

Yeah he is very ordinary. Has all the speed in the world but takes 5 yards of lateral choppy steps before he can slow down enough to cut. Has no change of direction and worse, no vision.

Reactions: 2 people
Could be that the qb is a full sec late with the read and hand off. By the time the tail back gets the ball he should be 2 steps in the hole. The line made holes. We just didn't get to them while they were open

Reactions: 6 people
The most embarrassing thing about today is how quickly our so called fans jump ship. Good Lord.
You know, I'm sick of hearing this, no one is jumping ship. Most of us just will not accept a loss this bad and go on. Its not ok.

This is the worst loss since 1905 when we lost to Georgia Tech.

Reactions: 13 people
we will get there just not today.have to wait it out. butch will get us there and i really believe he will.just my opinion. for what its worth.

The idea that we have a dominant oline is quite frankly a joke. Good pass blockers, that's it. We got no consistent push, even against a freaking 3 man front. Feel bad for Worley, but he just isn't big-time. Offensive scheme gives me no confidence - never had a clue what Oregon was going to do, they seemed to have no problem figuring out what we were going to do. Going to be a long season.

1) didn't commit to run once down by several tds
2) more dbs and lbs are perfect for option....3 down just need to hold gap
3) we knew worely was a stop gap QB.....he made the fewest mistakes up to today...but the talent isn't game changing... more talented qb needed with the inexperienced skill players we have....sooner or later a more dynamic qB will hopefuly Catch on..give the defense more to worry about
4) coaches knew what was going on...just don't have the horses to do anything about it......need very good front 4 to penetrate the middle and hold the edge......disrupt the timing
5) stop being so weak minded and emotional......take it a game at a time.....don't drink...it helps

Reactions: 11 people
CBJ will have Worley on the fence in the Gator game. Be careful what you wish for as Petterman may not produce either. Just win six and I'm happy

Agree our O line is way over hyped, however, a better RB ( than Neal) would make them look better. Neal averages 150 yards a game, problem is 100 of them are running east and west. He just does not hit the hole fast enough nor does he have good vision

Hope the recruits stick with us through what will probably be a bad season. Drubbings like this never help convince a kid that we're moving in the right direction.

No fans are jumping ship its just that it stings to take that kind of beating. Even if we knew we would. Regardless, I hope coach Jones benches Worley.

Could be that the qb is a full sec late with the read and hand off. By the time the tail back gets the ball he should be 2 steps in the hole. The line made holes. We just didn't get to them while they were open

i don't really care for the QB being in a shot gun for a running game,to me,it slows down the running backs speed to the line and slow plays developing against a speed defenses didn't seem like good play calling either,of course the coaches will have to adjust to the speed they will see here at Tn

Reactions: 1 person

That might be true if there was truly a read to that option

VN Store

Back