Movies you've seen recently II

Well, I'm glad all y'all did, me and the Mexican didn't.
Did you guys like Spanglish? I would consider that a chick flick. And I thought that might be Sandler in giant best role
You guys should check out the trailer for The Lodge. Looks scary af!

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

ha! It’s got Alicia Silverstone in it! I haven’t seen her in forever. I still remember her in the Tom petty video and turning into an overnight sensation

The Predator. different take on the series, more humor. i liked it...there are better predator movies though, but this was a good mix of like predator 2 and AVP, sort of.

fun movie. nothing more.

Did you guys like Spanglish? I would consider that a chick flick. And I thought that might be Sandler in giant best role

Yea, I personally don't consider it a chick flick but I can see that. I liked it a lot and I make that sammich all the time.

ha! It’s got Alicia Silverstone in it! I haven’t seen her in forever. I still remember her in the Tom petty video and turning into an overnight sensation

What Tom Petty video was she in? I only remember her being in Cryin by Aerosmith with LivTyler .

All right, I’m bored. List some chick flicks and lets debate on them and such. I’ll throw out The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Pretty ok funny RR rom com. Wife n I enjoyed

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

I did not recognize her

All right, I’m bored. List some chick flicks and lets debate on them and such. I’ll throw out The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. Pretty ok funny RR rom com. Wife n I enjoyed
I like the Proposal, But my fave Ryan Reynolds romcom is Definitely Maybe. I like Serendipity and Must love dogs too...When Harry met Sally, You've Got Mail and Sleepless in Seattle are all faves.

Most rom coms suck to the point that they are unwatchable, but there are definitely some good ones. What is the best ever? Annie Hall? Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Silver Linings Playbook?

Most rom coms suck to the point that they are unwatchable, but there are definitely some good ones. What is the best ever? Annie Hall? Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Silver Linings Playbook?
of those three (which are all good) i liked SLP the best

VN Store

Back