Movies you've seen recently II

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 7/10

I know it's been reviewed on here a lot, but I finally saw it last night. It's good, but it did leave me with that 'what was all the fuss about?' feeling. I loved the ending. Would have been great if that was how the Manson family home invasion really went down.

The Watch (2012) 2/10

Terrible movie, considering the cast of Jonah Hill, Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn.

v1.aDs5MTAwMztqOzE4MzYxOzEyMDA7NTA5Ozc1NQ

Bloodshot. I was skeptical going in, but it isn't a bad movie to kill 2 hours watching.

Bad Boys For Life. Proves my theory about sequels. They almost never live up to the original. This one is no exception.

Underwater. Awful. Skip it. I'd rather be forced to watch Stewart in the entire Twilight series than sit through this one again. She can't act worth a damn.

Honeyboy 6/10 Great acting especially by the young actor but I was expecting more avant garde, more non-linear craziness. Not much really happens, it's pretty much a play in two locations. It was built up to be much more quirky than it was. Shia did have a crazy childhood that's for sure no wonder he is a nut.

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 7/10

I know it's been reviewed on here a lot, but I finally saw it last night. It's good, but it did leave me with that 'what was all the fuss about?' feeling. I loved the ending.

That last sentence of yours that I omitted will spoil it for people.

Honeyboy 6/10 Great acting especially by the young actor but I was expecting more avant garde, more non-linear craziness. Not much really happens, it's pretty much a play in two locations. It was built up to be much more quirky than it was. Shia did have a crazy childhood that's for sure no wonder he is a nut.

Pretty Good description of The Peanut Butter Falcon too.

Reactions: bignewt
I found this weird documentary Tickled on Hulu from this Buzzfeed article. It did not disappoint so I'm gonna try others from the list. Which one of y'all weirdos follows professional tickling leagues?

12 Wild Documentaries To Stream If You've Finished "Tiger King"
I've become something of doc junkie without sports in the last few weeks. I have seen all of those except for the giant rat one in Louisiana and the one on the Fyre Festival, which I'm already familiar with. I kind of have a rat phobia... will have to pass on that one. The Dark Curiosites YouTube channel has some quality - and much shorter episodes, if you are into the 'creep crime' sort of thing.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Never heard of the Barkley Marathon until now. Just read Wikipedia on it. Lol, that is awesome!

I found this weird documentary Tickled on Hulu from this Buzzfeed article. It did not disappoint so I'm gonna try others from the list. Which one of y'all weirdos follows professional tickling leagues?

12 Wild Documentaries To Stream If You've Finished "Tiger King"

Finished this list off with two docs Both good.

Finders Keepers (Prime) is about a dude who finds an amputee's foot in an old smoker he bought. The amputee wants it back. The finder doesn't want to give it up. These are some country folk.

Screwball (Netflix) is about Tony Bosch, the guy supplying ARod, Manny, and Braun with PED's. Everybody is garbage in this, but it's interesting. They made the claim that ARod leaked Braun's name and others to take the heat off him.

Finished this list off with two docs Both good.

Finders Keepers (Prime) is about a dude who finds an amputee's foot in an old smoker he bought. The amputee wants it back. The finder doesn't want to give it up. These are some country folk.

Screwball (Netflix) is about Tony Bosch, the guy supplying ARod, Manny, and Braun with PED's. Everybody is garbage in this, but it's interesting. They made the claim that ARod leaked Braun's name and others to take the heat off him.
Have you seen "Roll Red Roll" on Netflix? I saw it under the "true crime in the internet era" category? It's about the Steubenville, Ohio high school football rape case from 2012 involving two of their players and the community response to it. It's only about 1 hour and 20 minutes long. I'm going to watch it tonight... the preview looks interesting.

VN Store

Back