Movies you've seen recently II

The Mob boss ( Irish and named Costello ?) an FBI Informant ? who was he ratting on ? -- it was entertaining, but I guess Im just used to Italian, Jewish mob movies

The movie "didn't make sense" because you don't get more specifics on who he's ratting on? The story doesn't need that info. MD is obviously worried about himself, and that's all you need to know to move the plot along.

Screenshot_20200412-121805_Google.jpg

The movie "didn't make sense" because you don't get more specifics on who he's ratting on? The story doesn't need that info. MD is obviously worried about himself, and that's all you need to know to move the plot along.

View attachment 271262
Yeah but there was a real Frank Costello - Boss of the Genovese Crime family in NYC long ago - You are right though its both Irish and Italian

Last edited:
Documentary AC/DC Let There Be Rock. While SRV is my favorite guitarist of all time, I do find myself mesmerized when Angus is on stage.

Reactions: A.Vol70
Just watched North by Northwest....about time for rewatches of Vertigo, Frenzy, and The Lady Vanishes

Ok so I can't do this justice but I just checked out the Daryl Davis documentary. I am not gonna say anymore but just check him out. Crazy....

IP Man 4. 0.1/10. I loved the first 3 and couldn't wait to watch this one. Then I did. I couldn't even make it through the first half of the movie. Once again, liberal Hollywood got their wokeness up. It's nothing but an attack on white people and trying to make them look bad and everyone else look like saints. Literally frustrating to watch and frustrating to think the white people who played the parts, actually played the parts and didn't think anything of it. Money talks I guess.

Fantasy Island 6/10 thought it would suck but wasn't bad, like CAV said, I've wasted time on worse

We Summon The Darkness 7/10 Had Alexandria in it so it was a watch for me. Decent twist fun little thriller. Johnny Knoxville cameo to boot!

Reactions: bigdaddy
Anna. Strong cast. Not bad at all.
MV5BOWUyYTU4NTQtYWQ2Mi00NzE0LTk0OTMtN2MzNjRkZjFkZTU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Just finished all I could stomach from "The Rachel Divide" on Netflix. It's a first person case study of wingnut Rachel Dolezal. She is a blonde-haired, white woman with a fair complexion (born from blonde-haired white parents, who also have fair skin), who lives in Spokane, Washington and wants the whole world to think she is black, so she can be a big shot with the NAACP and go on publicity-seeking, social crusades. She is as crazy as she sounds.

VN Store

Back