Movies you've seen recently II

I got baked Alaska last night and watched The Matrix to see if it held up twenty years later... almost. We've come a long way with green screen I'll say that much.

Reactions: Behr
I've been off all week. Watched the karate kid movies, 2 youngest hadn't seen them except some of the 1st one. Kids really enjoyed them, like couldn't wait till the next one. I'd say part 2 is my favorite.

I know I'll get called a nerd, but I watched Detective Pikachu on HBO and I was surprised. Ryan Reynolds as the voice of Pikachu was great

I got baked Alaska last night and watched The Matrix to see if it held up twenty years later... almost. We've come a long way with green screen I'll say that much.

Can you explain this please? I mean, did you have it at a restaurant then go home and watch the movie? Had it delivered? Is there one available in the frozen section of the grocery that I'm not aware of?

Just curious, gotta admit that's an interesting sentence.

Reactions: FïreBall
Cats.

Wow. Hard to judge this one. It's great to watch to make fun of and just be like "Wow this got made". As an actual movie it's like a 3/10 maybe. I can totally see why pretty much nobody involved with the movie promoted it or even talks about it.

Can you explain this please? I mean, did you have it at a restaurant then go home and watch the movie? Had it delivered? Is there one available in the frozen section of the grocery that I'm not aware of?

Just curious, gotta admit that's an interesting sentence.
Getting really high on kind bud= baked Alaska, old timer.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Getting really high on kind bud= baked Alaska, old timer.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

1917 - 8/10 maybe 9/10 - pretty epic. The scene of him running across the battlefield will likely go down as one of those icnoic scenes we look back on.
I saw a behind the scenes special on YouTube about that scene and where he gets knocked down by one of the extras was not supposed to happen.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back