MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

So what girl is getting DQ'd/kicked off/ quitting this week? 50/50 Ashley quits right? Lol

Edit: cause Amber was in the preview for this week. Stupid MTV.

Random episode three thoughts while watching:

Tori is annoying this season. She’s never annoyed me before but this year something about her this year irks me.

Coreys hair. Wtf.

Bettinas laugh. WTF

What kind of third world country braces is Emy wearing? Also what a basket case she is.

I can’t decide if Berna is hot or not.

Amber would get it.

Every time josh gets face time in a confessional I just want to turn the tv off.

Esther “I JUST MADE NIGERIA PROUD!!!”
Nigeria - ~completely oblivious~

So obvious with the bar talk that fessy is scared shitless of Kelz

Ed seems like he’ll be a good addition to the show.

Ashley does not need to be on the show. I mean, she’s a great competitor and funny as hell but she is certifiably insane. I guess she’s a reality tv dream.

Aneesa needs to cover up. Put her in a burka please.

Corey L is so annoyingly gay

Don’t click if you haven’t seen the episode:
hate to see Kelz go. Had the men shook for sure.

Tori is annoying this season. She’s never annoyed me before but this year something about her this year irks me.

Coreys hair. Wtf.

Bettinas laugh. WTF

What kind of third world country braces is Emy wearing? Also what a basket case she is.

Amber would get it.

Every time josh gets face time in a confessional I just want to turn the tv off.

Ashley does not need to be on the show. I mean, she’s a great competitor and funny as hell but she is certifiably insane. I guess she’s a reality tv dream.

Romania (2nd world, I believe).

I would bet that a lot of Big Brother fans in Nigeria care about Esther's success. She seems very likable and I imagine she has a real fan base.

WTF

Reactions: BadJerry20
Blink Tracy blink. Sucks Kelz is gone. I feel like the rookies should pick a vet that is on a vet/vet team. Pick Kyle and Amber and there is only 1 rookie/rookie team left. Force the vets to turn on each other as soon as possible, your picks just gave them another team to pick from next week. Congrats on losing 4 more rookies the next 2 weeks.

Idk what to think about Emy. Mr TJ is funny and she has funny moments, but is also ridiculously over the top and annoying.

For anyone wondering, Nam was removed for Covid, Lauren was removed for allegedly being racist towards Aneesa.

Pirate Jordan voted for himself. Per the after show.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Blink Tracy blink. Sucks Kelz is gone. I feel like the rookies should pick a vet that is on a vet/vet team. Pick Kyle and Amber and there is only 1 rookie/rookie team left. Force the vets to turn on each other as soon as possible, your picks just gave them another team to pick from next week. Congrats on losing 4 more rookies the next 2 weeks.

Idk what to think about Emy. Mr TJ is funny and she has funny moments, but is also ridiculously over the top and annoying.

For anyone wondering, Nam was removed for Covid, Lauren was removed for allegedly being racist towards Aneesa.

Pirate Jordan voted for himself. Per the after show.

CT lays low. Amber comes in kicking down the door with double pristine middle fingers.

CT lays low. Amber comes in kicking down the door with double pristine middle fingers.

And I kind of love her for it, her "I'm here b*tches" walk had me cracking up.

CTs ability to go from "the biggest threat to win" in episode 1 to background noise by episode 2 or 3 every year, is pretty impressive though.

Coreys hair. Wtf.

Bettinas laugh. WTF

Amber would get it.

Corey L makes you feel funny in your pants, doesn't he?

Reactions: n_huffhines
I love CT’s strategy. And it works every year 😂😂

CT is one of the most stone cold guys I have ever seen. I still remember the challenge where he was on a wheel spinning and his face had literally no F’s to give. Dude plays the game extremely well and is a beast in competitions. Loved the time he told Terrell Owens off like he was a bitch and made it clear dude did not scare him. Owens quit the show almost immediately afterwards. I always root for CT.

Guys we’re doing no spoilers right? I know there are sites out there who reveal who won but I prefer no spoilers. You guys do whatever you want but if there’s gonna be spoilers then I’ll just not read this.

CT has always been the man. I hated the years when everyone just blindly followed the Bananas cult. Guys like CT and Wes and Jordan would always be like “f that” and just play. CT plays a great game now.

But I really hate how josh is becoming so prevalent in this series. The dude is one of the worst competitors ever (not exaggerating) and his political game is crap. He cries multiple times every season and he tries way too hard to force drama for TV time. When he called out Kelz for “making deals” and Kelz went around the room and asked if he made deals and everyone said no. Next they asked “if not Kelz then who?” Kelz should’ve said Josh’s name. Turn the tables. Josh would’ve cried and caused a scene and it might’ve worked.

Guys we’re doing no spoilers right? I know there are sites out there who reveal who won but I prefer no spoilers. You guys do whatever you want but if there’s gonna be spoilers then I’ll just not read this.

CT has always been the man. I hated the years when everyone just blindly followed the Bananas cult. Guys like CT and Wes and Jordan would always be like “f that” and just play. CT plays a great game now.

But I really hate how josh is becoming so prevalent in this series. The dude is one of the worst competitors ever (not exaggerating) and his political game is crap. He cries multiple times every season and he tries way too hard to force drama for TV time. When he called out Kelz for “making deals” and Kelz went around the room and asked if he made deals and everyone said no. Next they asked “if not Kelz then who?” Kelz should’ve said Josh’s name. Turn the tables. Josh would’ve cried and caused a scene and it might’ve worked.
No spoilers!

Definitely no spoilers, I got spoiled on a couple things before Total Madness and it ruined the season for me.

Kelz should have thrown a hail Mary and tried to rally the rookies in deliberations. It sucks cause we have a good rookie class and they are going to keep getting picked off 1 by 1.

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
I think CT makes us all feel funny in the pants, except @n_huffhines cause he's a damn hater.

That sounds kinda fruity. I just like CT because he and Wes and Jordan and then Paulie before Paulie went nutso came in and didn’t gaf about anyone and wasn’t afraid to compete. Could back up their talk. I hate the kids who come on just to be a reality tv star.

I became bigger fans during the emergence of the Kenny Evan Johnny trio which became insufferable when it became Johnny and his lap dog Leeroy. So I naturally rooted for anyone who went after his head.

And yeah, like @NEO said, it’s cool seeing a guy who’s from my home town (born outside of Boston myself) who is my age and is still killing it.

Reactions: BadJerry20 and NEO

VN Store

Back