Mueller Report Imminent

That is why democrats have not filed articles of impeachment and most likely will not. So I would say that (at least the D leadership) has come to the conclusion obstruction would be a fools errand for them.

Not yet...

I'd say eventually, Nancy is going to tire of the children in the House screeching about it and let them grab that hot pan. When they get completely ****ed up, she'll be able to sit back and say "don't say I didn't warn you..."

Nothing in the report, in any volume makes a compelling case for obstruction. That is why democrats have not filed articles of impeachment and most likely will not. So I would say that (at least the D leadership) has come to the conclusion obstruction would be a fools errand for them.

There was no evidence of collusion because if there was collusion there would have been a conspiracy. One cannot exist without the other. You are reading the report with shaded lenses, not clear eyes.

Lol. Literally every word of that is explicitly contradicted within the four pages of the report. You’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Edit: the part about the democrats obviously isn’t in the report. So almost every word of that is wrong.

A lot of the collusiophiles are in denial. No matter what you read on Twitter....there was no obstruction and no charges are forthcoming.

It’s time to move on fellas.

Have you read the report? Mueller said there was plenty of obstruction evidence. It appears the Obstructophiles still have hope.

Lol. Literally every word of that is explicitly contradicted within the four pages of the report. You’re just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Edit: the part about the democrats obviously isn’t in the report. So almost every word of that is wrong.

Then embarrass me some more and post the excerpts pointing to a conclusion of obstruction.

Reactions: AM64
Then embarrass me some more and post the excerpts pointing to a conclusion of obstruction.

Even going back and finding the summaries where they break down the elements of the crime and the later summaries of the actions that satisfy them would be time consuming. I won’t rule it out, but I can’t say it’s high on my list of priorities, given your history of just not responding when it becomes clear that you’re making accusations based on dishonest Trump tweets.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

It’s on page 208-448.

Have you read the report? Mueller said there was plenty of obstruction evidence. It appears the Obstructophiles still have hope.
Please show me in the report where he said there was obstruction evidence. You getting your talking points from CNN?

Reactions: AM64
Even going back and finding the summaries where they break down the elements of the crime and the later summaries of the actions that satisfy them would be time consuming. I won’t rule it out, but I can’t say it’s high on my list of priorities, given your history of just not responding when it becomes clear that you’re making accusations based on dishonest Trump tweets.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

It’s on page 208-448.

I don't have twitter.

the fact you can't pull out or even cite the page (within 10) to where the evidence of obstruction is listed tells me you are FOS. If it was that damming you would have blasted it all over VN by now.

Reactions: Matt2496 and AM64

Imagine if Obama had told the full story about this, before the election, when it might have made a difference, rather than months after the fact.

Self-inflicted wound.

D5C45XRWsAECRbF.png

VN Store

Back