Mueller Report Imminent

This was during, I think, Durbin’s questioning.
Durbin went on about Hillary’s emails, the Crist interview, and finally got to Don Maghan which is the only time the special counsel was mentioned. The comment about firing the special counsel was actually about Comey and occurred during Hirono’s rant.

Literally watching it right now and it is what he said. He said that it is the opinion of DOJ that the president would have been within his authority to fire the special counsel. Given that the context of this hearing was Mueller, I inferred the part about the special counsel actively investigating him.
Nope. At 2:55 Hirono specifically said “FBI Director” not special counsel and at 3:20 Barr responded that the President was allowed to fire the FBI Director and the evidence didn’t support her proposition. Do you have a specific time mark?

Are you saying you think Mueller is smarter than him? That’s not very nice.

No, I think hog might have been implying special prosecutor as in special ed ... the ones who ride the short bus. See, most of us here don't generally hold lawyers in high esteem ... actually see them more as a plague of blood sucking vampires.

Durbin went on about Hillary’s emails, the Crist interview, and finally got to Don Maghan which is the only time the special counsel was mentioned. The comment about firing the special counsel was actually about Comey and occurred during Hirono’s rant.

Durbin is a stooge. Barr handled him and Durbin kept moving the goal post.

Mueller claims Barr sand bagged the investigation. It's under, 'Sand Barr', in the report.
Mueller had one section discussing the appropriate role of the AG and how Barr stacks up against previous AGs. It's under "Lowering the Barr".

Reactions: McDad
Mueller had one section discussing the appropriate role of the AG and how Barr stacks up against previous AGs. It's under "Lowering the Barr".
No no no. That section dealt with the investigation Barr is starting with regard to what initiated the previous admin’s DOJ surveilling Trump 😈

It was a poorly worded question but his refusal to answer whether or not the campaign should have reported all of the Russian efforts at building back channel communications to the FBI is almost more concerning. If we’ve gotten to the point that that Attorney General can’t confidently answer that question, we need to be finding a way to correct that.

It comes from the top.

My favorite part of the report was where Barr had highlighted all of the times Trump was forthright with the American public. He compiled them all in one section. It's called "Barr None".

"Attorney General Barr wasn’t asked to testify before the committee—he offered," a spokesperson for House Judiciary Committee Republicans told Fox News earlier this week. "He provided the Mueller report voluntarily. He invited Democrat leaders to view the less redacted report in person. Yet the only thing, apparently, that will satisfy Democrats, who refuse to read the less redacted report, is to have staff pinch hit when a cabinet-level official appears before us."

That's a good point. Can we trust summaries prepared by congressional staffers to "fully capture the context, nature, and substance" of the report ... or just fit it to their own camp's political bias?

I haven’t watched Hirono yet.

I bet someone doctored the report. Mueller's original is in a box next to tha Ark Indiana Jones found.

Next thing will be that the Russians hacked the copiers, and the distributed report was a fake.

VN Store

Back