Mueller Report Imminent

Barr won't testify to the House committee based on made-up issue.

Trump promises his tax returns. Now his administration fights to block their release.

Trump administration blocks inquiry into alarming practice of doling out security clearances to suspect folks.

Trump sues to block inquiry into his questionable finances.

DOJ now won't give Congress the full Mueller report.

Yup. Most transparent administration in history.

You know who should really be mad about this? Not those who oppose Trump. No. The people who should be really angry are Trump supporters because Trump and his administration believe you are so f'ing stupid that you will continue to look the other way and to support him, regardless of the truth and the facts. Trump is COUNTING on your stupidity.

Reactions: luthervol
How many of you guys said Trump was completely exonerated the day the report was released?
That alone should tell you how the report was misrepresented.
They knew impeachment was only feasible if a critical mass of the American public supported it. Barr did everything within his power to sway that opinion in Trump's favor. That's Mueller's point and it's becoming increasingly clear.

Trump was completely exonerated. The prosecutor’s job is to bring charges. He concluded his multi-year investigation with no charges. It’s over. Exonerated.

For further evidence of this, I submit to you that you’re now running around bad mouthing the guy who delivered the news.

Trump promises his tax returns. Now his administration fights to block their release.

Trump administration blocks inquiry into alarming practice of doling out security clearances to suspect folks.

You know who should really be mad about this? Not those who oppose Trump. No. The people who should be really angry are Trump supporters because Trump and his administration believe you are so f'ing stupid that you will continue to look the other way and to support him, regardless of the truth and the facts. Trump is COUNTING on your stupidity.

Salty

Reactions: McDad and FLVOL69

6AE74702-6CF9-4A44-B0E2-0010D80640D7.jpeg

You’re borderline dude .. slow down and take a deep breath. You don’t need to see his tax returns or worry about security clearances wasn’t an issue when Obama was president along with the Russians interfering in the so-called election. The unredacted report is available in a secured area, so far only two Republicans have looked at it no Democrats of taking any interest in going in and looking at it. His ****ing finances are none of your damn business OK,..he’s lost ****ing money being president you imbecile get a clue. It’s going to be a long six years for you and your pals 😂

Barr and Mueller and Rosenstein are all hiding something. It is obvious that Putin got to all of them.

You were counting on collusion...you shouldn’t be throwing stones

Does anyone honestly believe that Barr is an independent authority or is it more like he is an extension of the Trump legal defense team? (I'm not expecting many conservative replies to this.)

Lol. You couldn’t have said this with a straight face after Holder and Lynch held the same office and was nothing but a Barry/dim puppet.

Does anyone honestly believe that Barr is an independent authority or is it more like he is an extension of the Trump legal defense team? (I'm not expecting many conservative replies to this.)
I don’t know but I will say that I think his testimony today that the DOJ believes the president can fire a special counsel who is actively investigating the president is a concerning position for any government.

It was a poorly worded question but his refusal to answer whether or not the campaign should have reported all of the Russian efforts at building back channel communications to the FBI is almost more concerning. If we’ve gotten to the point that that Attorney General can’t confidently answer that question, we need to be finding a way to correct that.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I don’t know but I will say that I think his testimony today that the DOJ believes the president can fire a special counsel who is actively investigating the president is a concerning position for any government.

It was a poorly worded question but his refusal to answer whether or not the campaign should have reported all of the Russian efforts at building back channel communications to the FBI is almost more concerning. If we’ve gotten to the point that that Attorney General can’t confidently answer that question, we need to be finding a way to correct that.
Inpeech Fotey Fie!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Not what he said. He said the President was within his right to fire Comey and that the evidence didn’t support the proposition that idiot Hirono was spewing.

Reactions: AM64 and DC_Vol

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but it's kind of a moot point, is it not? Mueller was not fired and the investigation is over.

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64

Trump reads VN to see what he can do to ruin your day. So far he is batting 1.000.

Check the 2:55 time mark. Your statement isn’t what was asked or how he answered.

Mazie Hirono calls Barr a liar and says he should resign - CNNPolitics

Reactions: AM64
Check the 2:55 time mark. Your statement isn’t what was asked or how he answered.

Mazie Hirono calls Barr a liar and says he should resign - CNNPolitics
Literally watching it right now and it is what he said. He said that it is the opinion of DOJ that the president would have been within his authority to fire the special counsel. Given that the context of this hearing was Mueller, I inferred the part about the special counsel actively investigating him.

Literally watching it right now and it is what he said. He said that it is the opinion of DOJ that the president would have been within his authority to fire the special counsel. Given that the context of this hearing was Mueller, I inferred the part about the special counsel actively investigating him.

So you don’t want the AG to tell the truth? POTUS has every authority to fire a SC.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back