Mueller Report Imminent

Questions remain.

What happened to the counter-intelligence investigation? soon...

Do you view it as the role of the DOJ to prosecute the president? wtf?! You idiots are in Congress and don’t know how the damn constitution works?

Were you pressured to end the investigation? how many damn times do AG Barr and I have to tell you idiots NO as has been stated?! You think we’re gonna change our damn answers?!

Among others.
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: FLVOL69 and McDad
I just a clip of her reading from the prepared statements. What a ****ing moron
I did not see any of the video, was just listening on my phone while at work this afternoon... my usual work mode. Lindsey Graham shut her down pretty well!

When will these guys learn? How many well intentioned and previously honorable people have pledges their fealty to Trump, in business and in politics, sold out their integrity for him, only to have Trump turn on them in a heartbeat when it suits them?

Barr is going to learn, as have so many others, it wasn't worth it. Trump will burn him sometime soon, too.

When will these guys learn? How many well intentioned and previously honorable people have pledges their fealty to Trump, in business and in politics, sold out their integrity for him, only to have Trump turn on them in a heartbeat when it suits them?

Barr is going to learn, as have so many others, it wasn't worth it. Trump will burn him sometime soon, too.
Soon...…………..

Barrn Burner.

98180530-7D8B-4D1A-B4F2-C1423B272271.gif

Yea I’ve read that highlighted txt several times. And evidently your behind on two sworn testimonies by Barr that the OLC opinion had nothing to do with why Meuller failed to prosecute on obstruction. I guess when Meuller is brought in we shall see if somebody is lying. But Sparky is actually a fitting nickname based on what I do for a living.

At 1:32:59
“The President could not be charged while he was still in office.”

VN Store

Back