Mueller Report Imminent

Thanks dude, you are among those I try to chat with on the board because you don't assume I'm an evil Commie. Just an evil Comrade, I can work with that.
Support for rightest politics means a lot. Yeah, JFK and even Clinton would pass for Rhino Republicans these days, and be promptly dismissed by the Red Hats like Rubio and Kasich.
He supports conversion therapy. That is a non-starter for me. He also would like to discriminate against the LGBTQ community based on his religious beliefs. Another non-starter for me.

What is the saying, absolute power corrupts absolutely? They are all shady. Just have to pick the one that screws you over the least.

Hard for me to give a pass to people that work for the Trump regime. Linda McMahon was okay and seemed to be doing a good job with the small business council. But she left to drop some elbows on folks trying to leave the WWE. :(

RE Pence and conversion therapy

FACT CHECK: Did Mike Pence Support 'Gay Conversion' Therapy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...therapy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6236752414b2

"As far as we can tell, references to Pence supporting conversion therapy began in 2015, after the fracas over RFRA, when they were circulated by the Indiana Democratic Party. News releases claimed Pence supported an “off-the-cuff endorsement for ex-gay conversion therapy,” without explaining that the language came from a campaign website. "

"We can find no evidence that Pence ever expressed support for conversion therapy. "

"When assessing controversial stands by politicians, it’s important to look for patterns. Pence has demonstrated a history of opposing expansion of gay rights, such as marriage or in the military. But there is no pattern of him promoting conversion therapy; there is just one oddly worded line in an almost two-decade-old Web page. Is it a dog whistle — or just sloppy language written one night by a low-level staffer?

Pence could certainly settle this conundrum if he has rejected such therapies in his own words, rather than through a spokesman. Then there would no longer be any question.

Nevertheless, we conclude there is little evidence that Pence supported conversion therapy, especially given the discussion concerning the Ryan White bill at the time. Media citations on this issue should be more careful in how they reference it."

Awwww, is the little snowflake mad? Demanding apologies from the press? What a weak, pathetic excuse for a dude. And he is openly advocating for censorship of the press on social media. Weak, pathetic, narcissistic, pathological liar.
Your snowflake self will be whining soon enough. It's going to be fun watching. Of course LG has been sniveling for the past 2 years now. D5

Awwww, is the little snowflake mad? Demanding apologies from the press? What a weak, pathetic excuse for a dude. And he is openly advocating for censorship of the press on social media. Weak, pathetic, narcissistic, pathological liar.

A request for an apology is a reach and he is already aware the main networks will never even consider it, so why bring it up?

If he plays his cards right, DT should be patient because those 2 particular networks will continue with their agenda while their ratings continue to slide towards the bottom. They'll need to reorganize and focus on the real issues involving this nation i.e debt, trade deals, spending cuts, etc. or eventually reach a point that will be past the point of recovery.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...therapy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6236752414b2

"As far as we can tell, references to Pence supporting conversion therapy began in 2015, after the fracas over RFRA, when they were circulated by the Indiana Democratic Party. News releases claimed Pence supported an “off-the-cuff endorsement for ex-gay conversion therapy,” without explaining that the language came from a campaign website. "

"We can find no evidence that Pence ever expressed support for conversion therapy. "

"When assessing controversial stands by politicians, it’s important to look for patterns. Pence has demonstrated a history of opposing expansion of gay rights, such as marriage or in the military. But there is no pattern of him promoting conversion therapy; there is just one oddly worded line in an almost two-decade-old Web page. Is it a dog whistle — or just sloppy language written one night by a low-level staffer?

Pence could certainly settle this conundrum if he has rejected such therapies in his own words, rather than through a spokesman. Then there would no longer be any question.

Nevertheless, we conclude there is little evidence that Pence supported conversion therapy, especially given the discussion concerning the Ryan White bill at the time. Media citations on this issue should be more careful in how they reference it."
It is easier to make up stuff about Pence so one can feel morally righteous about being a hater of a decent man. The gay lifestyle has to be embraced and given your seal of approval, or you are a horrible person.

A request for an apology is a reach and he is already aware the main networks will never even consider it, so why bring it up?

If he plays his cards right, DT should be patient because those 2 particular networks will continue with their agenda while their ratings continue to slide towards the bottom. They'll need to reorganize and focus on the real issues involving this nation i.e debt, trade deals, spending cuts, etc. or eventually reach a point that will be past the point of recovery.

You're right, Trump knows no apology will be made. He's just trolling them hard right now and making them pay a little price for their fake news reporting on the last two years. It keeps people talking and the issue on the peoples minds. Keep repeating it as more people finally start to realize he was right all along. Of course the die hard libs and never Trumpers will never admit he was right. It just hurts their pride way too much to do so. :)

The news is causing people to switch to fox.
Last night I flipped on msnbc “Russia”. Then CNN “russia”. Finally fox. The Ebola outbreak that has killed thousands in the republic of Congo. And what it could mean if it comes here.

If you want to know what is going on in the world then you’re not going to see it on CNN or msnbc

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64

Somebody go talk to him and ask if he is okay with conversion therapy. See what he says.

Somebody go talk to him and ask if he is okay with conversion therapy. See what he says.

Should people who do not wish to have homosexual feelings be allowed to seek treatment for it?

I’m not asking for what about those forced by their parents. That’s clearly ******** that has no hope of helping a person in any way.

You of all people should be able to read the writing on the wall, you know what’s coming ! 😂

I do.

Trump, a wholly owned subsidiary of Putin, is soon going to announce relaxation of sanctions.

And you and your mindless GOP reps in Congress will excuse it yet again.

The media doesn't owe him ****, and the media should react as such. They should call him and his band of fools in the administration out every single time they utter a lie. Which would basically be when ever he opens his mouth and comments on something besides his golf game, which he lies about as well but doesn't matter. Every. Single. Time. Call him what he is, a pathological liar. Call his administration what they are: liars. They shouldn't be able to show their face in public for fear of someone yelling "liar" at them.

Should people who do not wish to have homosexual feelings be allowed to seek treatment for it?

I’m not asking for what about those forced by their parents. That’s clearly ******** that has no hope of helping a person in any way.
Pence would gladly advocate sending folks to camps to reaffirm their alliance with pussy grabbing.

He has made his position of hate unequivocal over the years.

He never said he supported it, there is no record of him ever saying he supported, it was ginned up by Democrats.

Don't buy into the political lies.

I'm no MIke Pence fan but making stuff up about him to hate is just ridiculous

If you read the WaPo article he didn't even advocate that - there was a line about people seeking to change their own sexual behavior - it was part of an HIV treatment bill and the discussion about sexual behavior was in the context of unsafe (unprotected, multiple partner, etc) behaviors NOT sexual orientation. It's an invented story. That single line in one campaign document is the entirety of the allegation. It's ridiculous.

It is easier to make up stuff about Pence so one can feel morally righteous about being a hater of a decent man. The gay lifestyle has to be embraced and given your seal of approval, or you are a horrible person.

I don't consider it a lifestyle and fully support gay rights and agree that Pence is behind on gay rights issues. That however doesn't have a thing to do with falsely accusing him of supporting a particular practice.

WWE Raw was the top cable show the first week in April.
American Idol, The Voice, Empire, and America's Funniest Home Videos were all in the top ten of network shows last week.
I'm not sure ratings is always a good indicator on the quality of a show's content.

I do.

Trump, a wholly owned subsidiary of Putin, is soon going to announce relaxation of sanctions.

And you and your mindless GOP reps in Congress will excuse it yet again.
Man I sure hope sanctions would end with Russia. I would love to be able to get those excellent AK 47s from them again. I need a few more quality AKs for a reasonable price.

He never said he supported it, there is no record of him ever saying he supported, it was ginned up by Democrats.

Don't buy into the political lies.

I'm no MIke Pence fan but making stuff up about him to hate is just ridiculous
This isn't some made up thing. His position on LGBTQ rights is clear. Has been since he spewed his hate on his radio show, long before he meddled in Indiana politics.

VN Store

Back