Mueller Report Imminent

I'll concede that, but in the end, words mean things and we've got 400 pages of them. Republican members of Congress would bail on Trump in a second if they believed Barr was lying.

You know as well as anyone that it's easy for a lawyer, by selectively including/omitting information, to misrepresent a document without saying anything that's false.

In the long run, will the Barr memo be remembered as a document of huge national importance?

No, but let's call it was it was: a spin job.

A trade war that could roil the global economy, or Mueller testifying in front of Congress--which do you think is causing Trump to lose more sleep?

You know as well as anyone that it's easy for a lawyer, by selectively including/omitting information, to misrepresent a document without saying anything that's false.

In the long run, will the Barr memo be remembered as a document of huge national importance?

No, but let's call it was it was: a spin job.
Let's say it was a massive spin job. If the report is worth a damn, wouldn't any definitive finding overcome spin?

I think the problem here is they know they can't get Trump on the Crux of the investigation and it's shaky at best to get into the weeds of proving obstruction of a crime they can't establish happened in the first place.

Plus, It just seems to me that Mueller and/or members of his team would be screaming bloody murder right now if they thought Barr was going too far.

Let's say it was a massive spin job. If the report is worth a damn, wouldn't any definitive finding overcome spin?

I think the problem here is they know they can't get Trump on the Crux of the investigation and it's shaky at best to get into the weeds of proving obstruction of a crime they can't establish happened in the first place.

Plus, It just seems to me that Mueller and/or members of his team would be screaming bloody murder right now if they thought Barr was going too far.

A part of me is happy this fairy tale is being extended. It’s just setting the Democrats up for another kick in the nuts.

I figured as much. So it isn’t at all how he handled things. You just don’t like what he said. And that’s where the problem lies. If it isn’t the result Democrats want they scream something is wrong and rip apart anyone that doesn’t agree with their thinking. There’s no due process. There’s no rule of law. The Mueller report itself is proof. Mueller could have easily summed up in a couple pages that there would be no charges of collusion or obstruction but he wanted to give the Democrats all of the details of rumors and rehash old stories to provide fuel for the left agenda. If Mueller were so objective and he obviously spent considerable time and resources then where is the info on Azra Turk? She was a part of the story, part of the spying that Comey, Clapper, and others flat out said wasn’t happening. I wonder why that wasn’t included.

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
I just want to hear the Repubs ask the Muell if there was evidence of obstruction then why the hell didn’t they charge him. They are after all prosecutors. And I also want to hear from the Muell’s own lips that the OLC guidance had nothing to do with that non charging decision as has been stated.

If he contradicts Barr there will be fireworks. But Barr would know if he was going to contradict him and has done nothing to block his testimony. So I’d guess their answers will largely agree.

I want to know when he decided that there was no collusion.

A trade war that could roil the global economy, or Mueller testifying in front of Congress--which do you think is causing Trump to lose more sleep?

If I were a liberal, I don't think I'd be pointing out that the Democrats' temper tantrum is robbing our president of time and energy that should be dedicated to foreign policy.

That's a bold strategy. Let 2020 show how that works out for them.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
The question is: but for the fact he is the "sitting President" and per the DOJ memo cannot be charged, would you have charged him?

I agree that this question needs to be asked and answered right after the question of when did you conclude there was no collusion.

Reactions: AM64
I agree that this question needs to be asked and answered right after the question of when did you conclude there was no collusion.
At the end. Your questions always lack substance. Questions that don't further your knowledge is a stupid question. Your teachers probably rolled their eyes everytime you raised your hand.

VN Store

Back