Mueller Report Imminent

Democrats have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. They've been all in on this for two years. It's now just a matter of embarrass and obstruct until November 2020.
They are literally reduced to throwing monkey crap at the wall in hopes something, ANYTHING will stick. They still have no clear message other than orange man bad.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
Then they will scream "impeach Meuller!!!!! Fire Meuller!!!!!"

I fully expect the Muell to drop some vague critical innuendo about Trump because I think he is angry. He is angry because he will not be a historical figure, the man who brought down a president.

Hope I'm wrong and he just lays out the facts.

-Nadler 20 years ago re: the Starr Report...
“[Grand jury material]—that is material by law unless contravened by a vote in the House, must be kept secret. Somebody, staff of the Judiciary Committee, perhaps the chairman and ranking minority members of the Judiciary Committee is going to have to go over this material—at least the four or five hundred pages of the report to determine what is fit for release,”

Reactions: davethevol
Here are the 2 questions I would ask Mueller:

1. How long did you know there was no collusion between Trump, Russia and didn't tell anyone about it?

2. Why did you want to interview the President even after having all the testimony needed?

What I expect to happen, and what I think needs to happen are two different things. I'm pissed as well at the entire system. That doesn't mean we give the players in that system immunity. Expose the whole thing and maybe the people will demand representation and changes to the system on the people's behalf. If not, we deserve the tyrants we get.
I can agree with calling out the guilty parties. But what I am afraid of is one side getting exiled and we end up with a single party tyranny instead of the current two party one.

Trump not going to let staffers testify. Blocking report. Barr ducking the House.

So much for not acting guilty.
So far the only crimes that have come from this is lying to the investigation and a ten year old case. Why would the boss man give a chance for more people to go to jail for process crimes that never have come up?

So far the only crimes that have come from this is lying to the investigation and a ten year old case. Why would the boss man give a chance for more people to go to jail for process crimes that never have come up?

That's a good rationalization ... Except Trump has never given a rat's ass about anyone but himself.

From the Post article about Mueller, Barr and the report:

So, Mueller can go in and testify that Barr has been accurate per the report, but Mueller just wasn't happy that the media failed in trying Trump in the court of public opinion?

I can't wait for this. I hope they televise it prime time on all channels.
You know it will be televised. Repubs should be ecstatic over the prospect.....assuming all they believe to be true is actually true

From the Post article about Mueller, Barr and the report:

So, Mueller can go in and testify that Barr has been accurate per the report, but Mueller just wasn't happy that the media failed in trying Trump in the court of public opinion?

I can't wait for this. I hope they televise it prime time on all channels.
If NBC doesn't like the answers they are hearing they will interrupt like they did with Graham last week

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back