Mueller Report Imminent

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I agree that this question needs to be asked and answered right after the question of when did you conclude there was no collusion.
Sure. He is a stable genius after all. Let Mueller testify, it's worth the risk.

If Mueller has nothing of substance to add, the dems. will look foolish.
If Mueller has something of substance to add, you should want to hear it.
The dems already do look foolish you all just don't realize it. I don't care what he has to say, I knew 2.5 years ago this is a hoax. You all would be wise to move on

The dems already do look foolish you all just don't realize it. I don't care what he has to say, I knew 2.5 years ago this is a hoax. You all would be wise to move on
There seems to be plenty of foolishness to go around. You should know by now there will be no let up.

If Mueller has nothing of substance to add, the dems. will look foolish.
If Mueller has something of substance to add, you should want to hear it.

What exactly do you think Bob is going do? If he says anything contradictory to his report then he exposes himself as a political hack? If he says anything that's not in his report then the next question is "Why wasn't this in the report"? I have a feeling that the Democrats are making a mistake here.

What exactly do you think Bob is going do? If he says anything contradictory to his report then he exposes himself as a political hack? If he says anything that's not in his report then the next question is "Why wasn't this in the report"? I have a feeling that the Democrats are making a mistake here.
They are taking a risk here, but they are willing to try anything to keep this steaming pile alive.

It does. It's the ramblings of a guilty man.

You're one to talk about paranoid ramblings...

But per Trump, it sounds like someone who sat through a crooked spy campaign that was turned into almost two years of investigation which couldn't pin anything on him, and he's ready for it to end. Anybody--whether innocent or guilty--would be pushing for an end to this investigation. Nothing about Trump's response says much at all about his guilt, or indicates any kind of paranoia. It reads merely as someone who's ready for this to be over.

All you do when you post is prove your mental state; not Trump's.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
Democrats have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. They've been all in on this for two years.
What's the chance if this blows up in their face the backlash pushes the party back to the center?

Then by all means, let them make the mistake.
He may say something along the lines of, "it was made clear to me and so I operated under the assumption that a sitting president could not be indicted. The amount of evidence found indicating possible obstruction not only fails to exonerate the president but raises serious concerns. I felt Barr's 4 page memo and pre-release press conference completely distorted my position and mislead the public."

He may say something along the lines of, "it was made clear to me and so I operated under the assumption that a sitting president could not be indicted. The amount of evidence found indicating possible obstruction not only fails to exonerate the president but raises serious concerns. I felt Barr's 4 page memo and pre-release press conference completely distorted my position and mislead the public."

Or he may repeat his conversation where he told Barr THREE times that the reason he did not indict the president was not because of the OLC opinion.

That last sentence is a liberal wet dream.

Reactions: AM64
From the Post article about Mueller, Barr and the report:

"When Barr pressed Mueller on whether he thought Barr’s memo to Congress was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not but felt that the media coverage of it was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said."

So, Mueller can go in and testify that Barr has been accurate per the report, but Mueller just wasn't happy that the media failed in trying Trump in the court of public opinion?

I can't wait for this. I hope they televise it prime time on all channels.

At the end. Your questions always lack substance. Questions that don't further your knowledge is a stupid question. Your teachers probably rolled their eyes everytime you raised your hand.
LMAO! Knowing the Muell determined after 90 days there was no collusion but bilked it for two years wouldn’t be relevant information and knowledge?!

VN Store

Back