Mueller Report Imminent

Watching this Q&A with McGahn.

At 33:40 a student asks him how he think Trump would do if Mueller had interviewed him under oath.

McGahn's response: Trump has been in a number of depositions and he made it to become president.

What McGahn did not say: Trump would tell the truth.

He also didnt say that Trump wouldn't murder the interviewer. You have got him now.

I suspect that was the plan all along. They knew they couldn't get him on collusion because they knew it was a trumped (pun intended) up charge. But they knew they could slow walk the investigation to try to (1) smear him, (2) tie his hands politically, and (3) get him on charges of obstruction because they figured he'd be so volatile he wouldn't be able to help himself.

I suspect that was the plan all along. They knew they couldn't get him on collusion because they knew it was a trumped (pun intended) up charge. But they knew they could slow walk the investigation to try to (1) smear him, (2) tie his hands politically, and (3) get him on charges of obstruction because they figured he'd be so volatile he wouldn't be able to help himself.
Yep. One thing they don't know about Trump. He always plays the long game.

Yes indeed, you nailed it

Does it make sense that then-Governor Rick Scott (R) didn't know about this? He denied Nelson's claim last year and said that Nelson was just "trying to stoke fear" about Russian meddling. If Scott didn't know this had happened, he obviously should have known.

Well, at least we now have a President, who takes this threat seriously and will not tolerate any future Russian intrusion into United States' elections. I mean, if Trump was to have a conversation with Putin, he would definitely at least mention this meddling, right? Trump would never just take Putin's word over that of his own DNI that Russia hadn't meddled in the past and had no intention of doing so in the future either? No, that would never happen.

Last edited:
Does it make sense that then-Governor Rick Scott (R) didn't know about this when it happened? He denied Nelson's claim at the time and said that Nelson was just "trying to stoke fear" about Russian meddling. If Scott didn't know this had happened, he obviously should have known.

Well, at least we now have a President, who takes this threat seriously and will not tolerate any future Russian intrusion into United States' elections. I mean, if Trump was to have a conversation with Putin, he would definitely at least mention this meddling, right? Trump would never just take Putin's word over that of his own DNI that Russia hadn't meddled in the past and had no intention of doing so in the future either? No, that would never happen.

Not one vote was changed, move on

Does it make sense that then-Governor Rick Scott (R) didn't know about this? He denied Nelson's claim last year and said that Nelson was just "trying to stoke fear" about Russian meddling. If Scott didn't know this had happened, he obviously should have known.

This is what was in charge of the so called hacked counties, us it any wonder ? I believe our new governor has removed her from her post CFF7D762-7B10-482B-B51E-FB474947FBBA.jpeg

VN Store

Back