Mueller Report Imminent

Imagine if the people running a fine tooth comb through the Russia investigation applied the same scrutiny to inconsistency in the things Trump has said or done over the same period.

It would be quite mind-blowing to them.

The problem is that Trump has been squeezed through the juicer looking for a crime and your ilk can't find one. Now that the investigation is looking in the other direction you had better look out!

Imagine if the people running a fine tooth comb through the Russia investigation applied the same scrutiny to inconsistency in the things Trump has said or done over the same period.

It would be quite mind-blowing to them.

Reeeeeaaaaacchh........

The problem is that Trump has been squeezed through the juicer looking for a crime and your ilk can't find one. Now that the investigation is looking in the other direction you had better look out!
Squeezed through the juicer? There are 14 ongoing investigations, the juicer is just getting warmed up.

Shouldn’t all law enforcement face extreme scrutiny?
They should be subjected to fair scrutiny. As in, did these officials follow proper procedure in the investigation?

Here the scrutiny first applied (by Trump) was, "Are these law enforcement people Democrats or Democratic sympathizers?" And then when he had sufficiently convicted them of that crime the rush to find an actual crime began.
Now that the investigation is looking in the other direction you had better look out!

I don't have anything to worry about. Unlike Trump, I have nothing to do with Russia.

LOL, It ended with Mueller. No Obstruction, No Collusion.

But your right the investigation's aren't over it's time to see who was behind it all.

The evidence of collusion was "insufficient" to charge, not nonexistent.

The evidence of obstruction is overwhelming and convincing. Its up to the Congress what to do about it.

The evidence of collusion was "insufficient" to charge, not nonexistent.

The evidence of obstruction is overwhelming and convincing. Its up to the Congress what to do about it.
Absolutely overwhelming and convincing, and the Democratic House should be put before a firing squad for not taking this dangerous criminal off the streets.

GOP Sen. Kennedy: Democrats Should ‘Go Hard or Go Home’

Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) warned potential 2020 Democrats to “go hard or go home” in their impeachment efforts against President Trump.
Kenndy-640x480.jpg

“Impeachment polls right up there with skim milk with the American people. But my advice to my Democratic friends is, if you want to do it, go hard or go home,” Kennedy told CBS’ Face the Nation on Sunday. “Go to Amazon, buy a spine. If you’re not going to do it, let us get back to work.”

GOP Sen. Kennedy: Democrats Should 'Go Hard or Go Home' | Breitbart

VN Store

Back