Mueller Report Imminent

Haven’t ever really discussed this before but this is the kind of stuff that made me keep sneering “Bahama” John Curry as my avatar.

Sometimes when somebody is being unorthodox it really does mean they’re incompetent.
To be honest, I wasn't sure who the person is in your avatar, but the sneer is subjective. Seems somewhat defiantly determined, which suits your persona well enough.

There is a certain genius to Trump, although more of an entitled, practiced in shifting the blame discipline. But, I agree with your premise, as it applies to POTUS.

The libs are extra bitter today. Relax guys/gals, it's Friday and we live in the best country in the world, despite what most you of think

Reactions: AM64
lol Trump is not the first politician that this claim has been made about.
I can't remember when a President has been investigated for colluding with the Russians. I don't think "I'll have more time after the election" reached the level to carry out an investigation to see if he actually had more time .

This is good work. Possible explanation of the Libs going crazier than normal.
Please have a watch, its not too long and very informative. Not biased!

I can't remember when a President has been investigated for colluding with the Russians. I don't think "I'll have more time after the election" reached the level to carry out an investigation to see if he actually had more time .
If he had actually colluded with the Russians, you'd have a point, but as is, the investigation was uncalled for. Not seeing how that helps your case.

Fake News Mick

An investigation should have been done, behind the scenes, to find out what he planned on doing with the extra time.

If he had actually colluded with the Russians, you'd have a point, but as is, the investigation was uncalled for. Not seeing how that helps your case.

OK, so your campaign manager gives polling data to a Russian oligarch Kremlin surrogate, and that alone wouldn't be enough to justify an investigation. Forget about timing hacked DNC leaks to campaign events, because that wouldn't be enough. Forget publicly calling for Russia to hack your opponent, nah, nothing there.... etc.. etc..

Of course there are logical explanations, it's what people attempt to do here, regularly

But yeah you know Hillary is guilty and should be in jail.

VN Store

Back