Mueller Report Imminent

OK, so your campaign manager gives polling data to a Russian oligarch Kremlin surrogate, and that alone wouldn't be enough to justify an investigation. Forget about timing hacked DNC leaks to campaign events, because that wouldn't be enough. Forget publicly calling for Russia to hack your opponent, nah, nothing there.... etc.. etc..

Of course there are logical explanations, it's what people attempt to do here, regularly

But yeah you know Hillary is guilty and should be in jail.
Yep. Just as sure as you are Trump is guilty of something, I hold the same belief about Hillary. Of course it's JMO, but while Trump is an obnoxious prick, Hillary is much worse. But that's how difference of opinion works.

Reactions: AM64
Yep. Just as sure as you are Trump is guilty of something, I hold the same belief about Hillary. Of course it's JMO, but while Trump is an obnoxious prick, Hillary is much worse. But that's how difference of opinion works.

Exactly, and without the obstruction efforts, maybe Trump would be squeaky clean, but he is not, as a matter of opinion.

There's the money shot.

Exactly, and without the obstruction efforts, maybe Trump would be squeaky clean, but he is not, as a matter of opinion.
And what? You think he should be impeached? Fine. Impeach him. Is it worthy of removal from office? Given it wasn't for Bill, I'd argue it's not for Trump either. I still say the best course for Dems is to quiet down on the calls for impeachment and focus on 2020. But as is, I think they're shooting themselves in the foot.

There's the money shot.
lol Only you would make a big deal of me expressing what I clearly say is my opinion. I've said all along I don't like Hillary. Never have I hid that. But it's not political. I truly think she is the most corrupt politician of our time.

Reactions: ajvol01
It that is the basis to win an argument about investigating Trump/Russia, you have lost the argument.
I'm not trying to win an argument on investigating Trump/Russia. The investigation was started under false pretenses and now the case is closed.

lol Only you would make a big deal of me expressing what I clearly say is my opinion. I've said all along I don't like Hillary. Never have I hid that. But it's not political. I truly think she is the most corrupt politician of our time.
What makes you think that though?

If that's the basis to win an argument about investigating Trump/Russia, you have lost the argument.
Why do you keep glossing over the fact no collusion was found? Sure, you can argue the attempts of obstruction, but still, no collusion was found. The funny thing is, the attempts of obstruction happened during an investigation that turned out to be unwarranted.

Why do you keep glossing over the fact no collusion was found? Sure, you can argue the attempts of obstruction, but still, no collusion was found. The funny thing is, the attempts of obstruction happened during an investigation that turned out to be unwarranted.
Actually there wasn't enough collusion to prove a conspiracy case and bring charges which they couldn't make even if they wanted to.

What makes you think that though?
Have you ever counted the number of scandals and questionable activities Hillary found herself embroiled in? I'm sorry, that's not all right wing propaganda like luther loves to argue. As if someone on the right was truly intelligent enough 30+ years ago to recognize what HRC would become? That's giving someone way too much credit.

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and Hillary has been surrounded by smoke for a very long time.

Reactions: AM64
And what? You think he should be impeached? Fine. Impeach him. Is it worthy of removal from office? Given it wasn't for Bill, I'd argue it's not for Trump either. I still say the best course for Dems is to quiet down on the calls for impeachment and focus on 2020. But as is, I think they're shooting themselves in the foot.
Nah, I think he should stop falling back on the "well, I didn't do it, so..." excuse for not complying with lawful inquiries.. but, if it's working for him, he's not about to change tactics. As a matter of principal, I think impeachment is warranted. As a matter of politics, I guess the big brains think they shouldn't.

As a matter of opinion, his unparalleled transparency seems rather opaque.

Have you ever counted the number of scandals and questionable activities Hillary found herself embroiled in? I'm sorry, that's not all right wing propaganda like luther loves to argue. As if someone on the right was truly intelligent enough 30+ years ago to recognize what HRC would become? That's giving someone way too much credit.

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and Hillary has been surrounded by smoke for a very long time.
You could list them from most scandalous to least. Be sure to include the "corrupt" aspect of it.

VN Store

Back