Mueller Report Imminent

Let's get this straight, first he is not communicating to you he is telling you what to think, and second Foreign policy by tweet has his own administration not knowing where he stands on foreign policy.

He is subverting the proven bias of the mainstream media.

Who was right on Trump-Russia collusion?

I'll go with WITCH-HUNT for the win.

You guys won't even admit the media flat out lied to you for 2+ years. You're making fools of yourselves.

Reactions: AM64
He is subverting the proven bias of the mainstream media.

Who was right on Trump-Russia collusion?

I'll go with WITCH-HUNT for the win.

You guys won't even admit the media flat out lied to you for 2+ years. You're making fools of yourselves.
I've heard someone else say this repetitively. Like I said, he is not communicating to you he's telling you what to think.

Reactions: samanderson
I think it's because it blows up the whole dossier narrative. I surely wish he'd follow through though.

Actually, I was thinking he's had a whole hoop of people stating going after Hillary and others, even though he made the campaign promise, would be in bad form and not good for the country as a whole.

They are hiding behind executive privilege and the fact that basically no sitting president can be indicted for a crime unless they are Bill Clinton and he hurts our feelz by schepling with an intern. I'll keep that ringing endorsement of no collushion, no Russir, very bad no good Democrats in mind.
It is pretty clear that he is guilty af, but they didn't want to indict a sitting President. When a liberal is in the White House again, I'll remember this. He couldn't even eat a sammich with Dijon mustard without someone calling for his head last time around.

He is not guilty of anything.... wish that both sides cared as much about this country as they do about taking each other down.

Actually, I was thinking he's had a whole hoop of people stating going after Hillary and others, even though he made the campaign promise, would be in bad form and not good for the country as a whole.
Well, that's another point of view. Not buying it though...

If the corruption was so widespread that our justice/investigative institutions were compromised, as he keeps claiming, wouldn't it be the duty of this administration to prove it, rather than just playing the victim card continuously?

So, in other words, put up or shut up. He'll never do the latter, and in my opinion, doesn't have the goods to do the former.

Reactions: Mick

If the corruption was so widespread that our justice/investigative institutions were compromised, as he keeps claiming, wouldn't it be the duty of this administration to prove it, rather than just playing the victim card continuously?

So, in other words, put up or shut up. He'll never do the latter, and in my opinion, doesn't have the goods to do the former.

Sound mysteriously like another investigation/claim I know, huuuuum.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Put up or shut up basically applies to all politics.

Is that not what is literally in the news right now? Are you aware of the things our Attorney General is investigating?

Reactions: AM64 and ajvol01
My point was...impeach or STFU.

I'll shut up about for now, because it's Friday.

But impeachment ain't gonna happen before SCOTUS makes him hand over that which has been lawfully requested by Congress, and you know they ain't gonna STFU.

I'll shut up about for now, because it's Friday.

But impeachment ain't gonna happen before SCOTUS makes him hand over that which has been lawfully requested by Congress, and you know they ain't gonna STFU.
Are you referring to his tax returns?

Are you referring to his tax returns?

Well, there is that.. although I'm of the mind that there isn't much to see other than exaggerated wealth and self-serving tax cuts.

The Whitehouse has essentially refused to cooperate with Congressional oversight and inquiries, as well as filing suits to stop financial statements from Deutsche Bank and others being released.

They're stalling, and the courts will force compliance. Doesn't much matter why they want it.

Well, there is that.. although I'm of the mind that there isn't much to see other than exaggerated wealth and self-serving tax cuts.

The Whitehouse has essentially refused to cooperate with Congressional oversight and inquiries, as well as filing suits to stop financial statements from Deutsche Bank and others being released.

They're stalling, and the courts will force compliance. Doesn't much matter why they want it.

So, if the tax returns won't show anything, why does Congress want or need them in the first place?

What do his tax returns and financial records have to do with his job as POTUS? Oversight doesn't mean digging free nilly through every aspect of his life hoping to find something they can use against him. Oversight is about his job as President. But hey, if this is the precedent the left is wanting to set, I fully expect it will come back to bite them in the future. Seems stupid to me when they could just focus on beating him in 2020, but maybe they don't believe they can beat him?

VN Store

Back