Mueller Report Imminent

But it does add up with Deripaska and Manafort. Deripaska is under US sanctions and Manafort is in jail.

Seriously I would like to see you connect the dots to Steele and Deripaska and "what it means".
Manafort is in jail for answering a question with different answers during two sittings that happened years and years ago.

Nothing to do with Steele and nothing to do with Russia. In fact, I think these perjury charges were just for Mueller to toss to the lions like he was really doing something.

Reactions: AM64
Manafort is in jail for answering a question with different answers during two sittings that happened years and years ago.

Nothing to do with Steele and nothing to do with Russia. In fact, I think these perjury charges were just for Mueller to toss to the lions like he was really doing something.
Poor Manafort is just a lying crook. Just happens to qualify him to run Trump's Campaign.

No different than,

Turning on the radio
Turning the radio
Lighting a cig
Lighting a bowl(had to throw one for dink in)
A bee flying around the car
Etc.

Actually it's a lot different. You have to look to operate a touchscreen. A knob or button can be done by feel without looking. I don't even have to look to take a bite of a sandwich. Anyone newer than boomers grew up with game controllers ... they learned early to use tactile sense to operate controllers with a myriad of buttons and toggles.

Reactions: FearAVolunteer
😏 Boomers were driving 4 on the floor or 3 on the tree with manual brakes and steering all while chewing bubble gum and drinking RC Cola from a bottle on gravel roads..lol

Sure, but stereos had two knobs that would do about anything you needed, and were minimally more complicated if it had a CD player or a cassette etc..

Truth is.. teens and the more youthful of us can do this sort of multi-tasking while driving. I've noticed with age, deteriorating eyesight, and coordination, it becomes more difficult to read/operate a phone and poke a specific area on a touchscreen.

Could just be me, and I'm sure there are some kids that are clumsy as hell, but I think big knobs and bluetooth hands-free calling should be mandated on all car stereos, as a minimum.

Last edited:
Trump to hold campaign rally on day of Mueller testimony

The president is set to headline a rally in Greenville, N.C., on July 17, his reelection campaign announced Tuesday night.

Trump won the Tarheel State by about 3.5 points in the 2016 election and is seeking to shore up support in the area.

trumpdonaldcampaign2_061819getty.jpg

Russian oligarch's story could spell trouble for Team Mueller

Sometimes it is the quiet, elusive ones who come back to haunt you. And for ex-special prosecutor Robert Mueller, one of those might be a Russian billionaire named Oleg Deripaska.

The oligarch who once controlled Russia’s largest aluminum empire has been an international man of intrigue in the now-completed and disproven Trump collusion investigation.

Deripaska was a disaffected former business client of Donald Trump’s fallen campaign chairman Paul Manafort. He also was a legal research client of Trump-hating, Clinton-aiding British spy Christopher Steele. In his spare time, he was an occasional friendly cooperator with the FBI and its fired deputy director, Andrew McCabe.

And, at the height of the Russia collusion hysteria, Deripaska was sanctionedby the Trump administration to financially punish Russian President Vladimir Putin for his meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

With the Russia case, in which he had so many connections, now completed, Deripaska is breaking his silence. And what he has to say could impact Mueller’s July 17 testimony before Congress.

In a wide-ranging interview with me, Deripaska confirmed a story told to memore than a year ago by law enforcement sources: He was indeed interviewed by FBI agents in September 2016 during the early Russia probe, and he told them he strongly doubted the bureau’s theory that the Trump campaign, through Manafort, was colluding with Moscow to hijack the 2016 election.

“I told them straightforward, ‘Look, I am not a friend with him (Manafort). Apparently not, because I started a court case (against him) six or nine months before … . But since I’m Russian I would be very surprised that anyone from Russia would try to approach him for any reason, and wouldn’t come and ask me my opinion,’” he said, recounting exactly what he says he told the FBI agents that day.

“I told them straightforward, I just don’t believe that he would represent any Russian interest. And knowing what he’s doing on Ukraine for the last, what, seven or eight years.”

OK, so why should you care if a Russian denied Trump campaign collusion with Russia during the election?

First, Deripaska wasn’t just any Russian. He was closely aligned with Putin and had been helpful to the FBI as far back as 2009. So he had earned some trust with the agents.

Most importantly, Deripaska’s interview with the FBI reportedly was never provided by Team Mueller to Manafort’s lawyers, even though it was potential proof of innocence, according to Manafort defense lawyer Kevin Downing. Manafort, initially investigated for collusion, was convicted on tax and lobbying violations unrelated to the Russia case.

That omission opens a possible door for appeal for what is known as a Brady violation, for hiding exculpatory information from a defendant.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...was-immediately-targeted-by-obama-deep-state/

In November 2017, General Flynn wrote an op-ed for the Hill. In the piece Flynn wrote –

The primary bone of contention between the U.S. and Turkey is Fethullah Gülen, a shady Islamic mullah residing in Pennsylvania whom former President Clinton once called his “friend” in a well circulated video.

Flynn then shared a video of President Clinton claiming that the shady mullah is a friend of the US –

Flynn then shared –

Gülen portrays himself as a moderate, but he is in fact a radical Islamist. He has publicly boasted about his “soldiers” waiting for his orders to do whatever he directs them to do. If he were in reality a moderate, he would not be in exile, nor would he excite the animus of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his government.

Flynn then compared Gulen to leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood and “Turkey’s Osama Bin Laden”. He discussed how Gulen brought into the US numerous individuals to run his charter schools he set up –

To add insult to injury, American taxpayers are helping finance Gülen’s 160 charter schools in the United States. These schools have been granted more H1-B visas than Google. It is inconceivable that our visa officers have approved thousands of visas for English teachers whose English is incomprehensible. A CBS “60 Minutes” program documented a conversation with one such imported English teacher from Turkey. Several lawsuits, including some in Ohio and Texas, point to irregularities in the operation of these schools.

Flynn then dropped this bomb about the Clinton Foundation’s relationship with this terrorist –

However, funding seems to be no problem for Gülen’s network. Hired attorneys work to keep the lucrative government source of income for Gülen and his network going. Influential charities such as Cosmos Foundation continue their support for Gulen’s charter schools.

Incidentally, Cosmos Foundation is a major donor to Clinton Foundation. No wonder Bill Clinton calls Mullah Gülen “his friend.” It is now no secret that Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s close aide and confidante, worked for 12 years as the associate editor for a journal published by the London-based Institute of Minority Muslim Affairs. This institute has promoted the thoughts of radical Muslim thinkers such as Qutb, al Bana and others.

Neonrevolt notes a New York Times article that discusses the terrorist organization in the US led by Gulen. What is happening is this –

The taxpayers fund the school system

The school abuses the H1-B visa program to import “teachers.”

The “teachers” get paid by taxpayers.

The “teachers” then donate 40% of their paychecks BACK to the Gulen Movement.

And Gulen goes and donates a chunk of this change back to the Clinton Foundation… while also trying to subvert and overthrow the Turkish government.

Neonrevolt then notes some statistics on the corruption in the US related to the Gulen group.

Reactions: NEVolFan and AM64
I’ve done all those things.
Lol
I have 3 old hot rods that are all sticks. Talking on a cell phone has added another degree of difficulty to driving, and having to turn a corner while downshifting and drinking a coke. Thankfully, Tennessee has outlawed holding a phone while driving, so I can use that hand to turn the steering wheel.

Last edited:
I have 3 old hot rods that are all sticks. Talking on a cell phone has added another degree of difficulty to driving, and having to turn a corner while downshifting and drinking a coke. Thankfully, Tennessee had outlawed holding a phone while driving, so I can use that hand to turn the steering wheel.
D-jCIBLXYAAfB0N.jpeg

I have 3 old hot rods that are all sticks. Talking on a cell phone has added another degree of difficulty to driving, and having to turn a corner while downshifting and drinking a coke. Thankfully, Tennessee had outlawed holding a phone while driving, so I can use that hand to turn the steering wheel.

I can agree with that. I drive a six speed manual, and for some reason my wife has an aversion to texting rather than simply calling me when I'm in the car. I've seen too many voice texts ... just not going there ... I already have enough wife problems without a text gone wrong. I long for the good ole days before cellphones, when once you were out of sight, you were free.

You know with a little creative engineering (possibly falling under a term we aren't allowed to use anymore), you could combine a neckers knob and on one of those whatevers that people put on the back of their phones and steer the car with your cellphone hand ... as long as you use speakerphone or bluetooth.

You know with a little creative engineering (possibly falling under a term we aren't allowed to use anymore), you could combine a neckers knob and on one of those whatevers that people put on the back of their phones and steer the car with your cellphone hand ... as long as you use speakerphone or bluetooth.
Thankfully, I have power steering on all 3, so I can get by. The ones that I have had in the past with manual steering took both hands to turn a corner.

I have 3 old hot rods that are all sticks. Talking on a cell phone has added another degree of difficulty to driving, and having to turn a corner while downshifting and drinking a coke. Thankfully, Tennessee has outlawed holding a phone while driving, so I can use that hand to turn the steering wheel.

My work truck is Manuel.
Not long ago the truck took over the cell phone. Not sure how it happened but it now runs the phone through the radio.....which has made life easier

I have mine run through the radio on my daily driver Toyota.

That truck is a 99 F350 srw. Its in incredible shape. I got a kenwood radio put in because it has a camera that’s right above the license plate. I guess most want it for back up but I simply want to see the trailer I’m hooking up.
I guess they automatically install all the other stuff too. I saw the new microphone above the rear view mirror and was going to read how to connect to it but before I could I somehow managed to connect. I have no idea how it happened but the second day I had the system the phone started working through the touch screen on the radio. It’s a really good system. Easy to operate and hear.

Sometimes it is the quiet, elusive ones who come back to haunt you. And for ex-special prosecutor Robert Mueller, one of those might be a Russian billionaire named Oleg Deripaska.

The oligarch who once controlled Russia’s largest aluminum empire has been an international man of intrigue in the now-completed and disproven Trump collusion investigation.

Deripaska was a disaffected former business client of Donald Trump’s fallen campaign chairman Paul Manafort. He also was a legal research client of Trump-hating, Clinton-aiding British spy Christopher Steele. In his spare time, he was an occasional friendly cooperator with the FBI and its fired deputy director, Andrew McCabe.

And, at the height of the Russia collusion hysteria, Deripaska was sanctionedby the Trump administration to financially punish Russian President Vladimir Putin for his meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

With the Russia case, in which he had so many connections, now completed, Deripaska is breaking his silence. And what he has to say could impact Mueller’s July 17 testimony before Congress.

In a wide-ranging interview with me, Deripaska confirmed a story told to memore than a year ago by law enforcement sources: He was indeed interviewed by FBI agents in September 2016 during the early Russia probe, and he told them he strongly doubted the bureau’s theory that the Trump campaign, through Manafort, was colluding with Moscow to hijack the 2016 election.

“I told them straightforward, ‘Look, I am not a friend with him (Manafort). Apparently not, because I started a court case (against him) six or nine months before … . But since I’m Russian I would be very surprised that anyone from Russia would try to approach him for any reason, and wouldn’t come and ask me my opinion,’” he said, recounting exactly what he says he told the FBI agents that day.

“I told them straightforward, I just don’t believe that he would represent any Russian interest. And knowing what he’s doing on Ukraine for the last, what, seven or eight years.”

OK, so why should you care if a Russian denied Trump campaign collusion with Russia during the election?

First, Deripaska wasn’t just any Russian. He was closely aligned with Putin and had been helpful to the FBI as far back as 2009. So he had earned some trust with the agents.

Most importantly, Deripaska’s interview with the FBI reportedly was never provided by Team Mueller to Manafort’s lawyers, even though it was potential proof of innocence, according to Manafort defense lawyer Kevin Downing. Manafort, initially investigated for collusion, was convicted on tax and lobbying violations unrelated to the Russia case.

That omission opens a possible door for appeal for what is known as a Brady violation, for hiding exculpatory information from a defendant.

Aaaaaannnnddddd we have people that do not understand Brady commenting on Brady.

Keeping people from testifying is a weird way to get to the bottom of dossiergate.

I don’t know, maybe Barr wants to stop any of the democrat hack lawyers on Bob’s team from telling lies to a Congressional committee that is desperately seeking more lies and conspiracies? Maybe Bob’s team is under investigation? Because we all know that partisan Congressional hearings is where the real truth comes out and that they do solid work for the people..... that goes for Republican committees in the past as well.

VN Store

Back