Mueller Report Imminent

Sen. John Kennedy on Mueller testimony, possible delay: 'The issue is as dead as fried chicken'

Sen. John Kennedy said the Mueller report is "as dead as fried chicken" amid reports that the former special counsel's testimony to two House committees could be delayed by a week.

Sources told Fox News Friday morning that the hearings, set for July 17, will be pushed back to July 24. Yet the Democratic majority on the House Judiciary Committee maintained that the date has not been changed.

A senior source said there was a "breakdown in negotiations" to have Robert Mueller appear. Reacting on "America's Newsroom," the Louisiana Republican said House Democrats want to pull Mueller into a political fight and don't want the Trump-Russia story to ever end.

"It's done as far as I'm concerned. The issue is as dead as fried chicken," said Kennedy, adding Mueller was supposed to "call it like he saw it" and now Democrats want to put him in the middle

"I thought he was foolish to agree to testify," said Kennedy, pointing out that after a two-year investigation, Mueller did not make a determination on whether President Trump committed obstruction of justice and did not find evidence of collusion.

Kennedy said Mueller may be "exercising more wisdom than zeal" and trying to avoid the "political trap."

Sen. John Kennedy on Mueller testimony, possible delay: 'The issue is as dead as fried chicken'

Sen. John Kennedy said the Mueller report is "as dead as fried chicken" amid reports that the former special counsel's testimony to two House committees could be delayed by a week.

Sources told Fox News Friday morning that the hearings, set for July 17, will be pushed back to July 24. Yet the Democratic majority on the House Judiciary Committee maintained that the date has not been changed.

A senior source said there was a "breakdown in negotiations" to have Robert Mueller appear. Reacting on "America's Newsroom," the Louisiana Republican said House Democrats want to pull Mueller into a political fight and don't want the Trump-Russia story to ever end.

"It's done as far as I'm concerned. The issue is as dead as fried chicken," said Kennedy, adding Mueller was supposed to "call it like he saw it" and now Democrats want to put him in the middle

"I thought he was foolish to agree to testify," said Kennedy, pointing out that after a two-year investigation, Mueller did not make a determination on whether President Trump committed obstruction of justice and did not find evidence of collusion.

Kennedy said Mueller may be "exercising more wisdom than zeal" and trying to avoid the "political trap."

I think Mueller would be just as stupid to be sworn in , in front of congress , with both side just waiting for him to slip up as I thought Trump would be to be sworn in , in front of Mueller . One misstep on Muellers part and one or both sides will eat him alive .

190502094319-steve-cohen-kfc-chicken-05022019-exlarge-169.jpg

I doubt Mueller has any desire to continue participating in the TrumPutin charade. He’s got more sense than Nadler and can see the writing on the wall. The house of cards has collapsed.

I have noticed that it has not been the MSM headline everyday like it had been for 2 years.
Rads want their Peach.

I have noticed that it has not been the MSM headline everyday like it had been for 2 years.
Rads want their Peach.
Simple political equation. We started hearing around October 2018 small drips that nothing was in it. Small drips that it was all started by a fake dossier.

When did all these people start heading towards our border? If this wasn't happening what would the MSM have as talking points right now? They seen the writing on the wall many months ago and changed gears.

Anyone surprised? No one? Didn't think so.

How Julian Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling - CNNPolitics

Also in June, WikiLeaks secretly communicated with Russian hackers and Assange publicly announced plans to release new material about Clinton. The Mueller report says the Russian hackers obscured their identities by using online personas for all their communications with WikiLeaks, which included emails and direct messages to WikiLeaks' account on Twitter.

Assange took at least seven meetings that month with Russians and others with Kremlin ties, according to the visitor logs.
Two encounters were with a Russian national named Yana Maximova, who could not be reached for comment. Almost nothing is known about Maximova, making it difficult to discern why she visited the embassy at key moments in June 2016. During her two visits that month, she met with Assange in the middle of the day in the embassy's conference room.

Assange also had five meetings that month with senior staffers from RT, the Kremlin-controlled news organization.

US intelligence agencies have concluded that RT had "actively collaborated with WikiLeaks" in the past and played a significant role in Russia's effort to influence the 2016 election and help Trump win. For several months in 2012, Assange hosted a television show on RT.

In June 2016, RT's London bureau chief, Nikolay Bogachikhin, visited Assange twice, and gave him a USB drive on one occasion, according to the surveillance reports. That five-minute visit was hastily arranged and required last-minute approval from the Ecuadorian ambassador.

I am. I'm surprised they thought they had a good candidate. I'm surprised no charges came from the mail server. I'm surprised about the secret tarmac meeting. I'm surprised the FBI covered for her. I'm surprised she tried to buy her way in the Whitehouse with the Mueller hoax.

I'm the most surprised that she has owned Washington for 40 years yet Epstein, will be what brings her down.

I am. I'm surprised they thought they had a good candidate. I'm surprised no charges came from the mail server. I'm surprised about the secret tarmac meeting. I'm surprised the FBI covered for her. I'm surprised she tried to buy her way in the Whitehouse with the Mueller hoax.

I'm the most surprised that she has owned Washington for 40 years yet Epstein, will be what brings her down.

And your not surprised that Assange was the go-between for the Russians and the Trump campaign? Of course you're not.

Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back