Mueller Report Imminent

I am. I'm surprised they thought they had a good candidate. I'm surprised no charges came from the mail server. I'm surprised about the secret tarmac meeting. I'm surprised the FBI covered for her. I'm surprised she tried to buy her way in the Whitehouse with the Mueller hoax.

I'm the most surprised that she has owned Washington for 40 years yet Epstein, will be what brings her down.
You remind me of Buddy the Elf opening the Jack-in-a-Box.

And your not surprised that Assange was the go-between for the Russians and the Trump campaign? Of course you're not.
Im surprised you think that its bad for someone that has dirty secrets about the former secretary of state to want to share that info for its release. I wish all of the politicians dirt would come out. ALL OF THEM!

Im surprised you think that its bad for someone that has dirty secrets about the former secretary of state to want to share that info for its release. I wish all of the politicians dirt would come out. ALL OF THEM!
So all of the people claiming executive privilege should ignore Trump and testify, Trump should release his tax returns as promised, and Trump should testify under oath?

Screen-Shot-2019-04-18-at-1.58.25-PM.png

So Trump had advance knowledge of the wikileaks leaks and strategize his campaign based on that information.
If true, why would he not? What would be wrong with that?

I don't believe you did nor do I believe you have read the Mueller report. You might mean someone told you something like that.

So I read a minimum 40-50 news articles a day and I have no idea how many PDF files of testimony I’ve read in the last 4 months. So cut me some slack Mick if I can’t instantly feed you links. But I do remember reading it. I’ll work on finding a link on something else beside my iPhone tomorrow. If I can’t I like my crow with Ketchup, preferably Hienz.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
So all of the people claiming executive privilege should ignore Trump and testify, Trump should release his tax returns as promised, and Trump should testify under oath?
I much prefer video evidence of them all commiting crimes if there are any. Dont care who it is. If trump had a good strategy to play off of dirty Hillary through wikileaks...thats not illegal.

I dont give 2 ***** about any of these allegations that cant be proven though. Dont care about executive privilege either.

Also, what the hell would a tax return have to do with anything? Its almost like you have little man syndrome or something

So I read a minimum 40-50 news articles a day and I have no idea how many PDF files of testimony I’ve read in the last 4 months. So cut me some slack Mick if I can’t instantly feed you links. But I do remember reading it. I’ll work on finding a link on something else beside my iPhone tomorrow. If I can’t I like my crow with Ketchup, preferably Hienz.
Sounds boring. Answer the Who said What When under penalty of perjury or lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign creating a campaign strategy based on publicly available information and I'll be happy.

Sounds boring. Answer the Who said What When under penalty of perjury or lying to the FBI about the Trump campaign creating a campaign strategy based on publicly available information and I'll be happy.

I had no other plans but to find just that. Testimony, under oath or court transcripts, I’ve read a bunch of those as well.

I had no other plans but to find just that. Testimony, under oath or court transcripts, I’ve read a bunch of those as well.
Thanks for your time and efforts. I know names places and details are sometimes hard to recall when you have so much coming at you.

So Hillary had advance knowledge of the debate questions and strategized her campaign based on that information.
No, I think she planned a response to the questions. If you want to find out if she directed her underlings to do something based on advance knowledge of the questions
e5801f972294c1f0ebb17ddaf8ee487e.jpg

I much prefer video evidence of them all commiting crimes if there are any. Dont care who it is. If trump had a good strategy to play off of dirty Hillary through wikileaks...thats not illegal.

I dont give 2 ***** about any of these allegations that cant be proven though. Dont care about executive privilege either.

Also, what the hell would a tax return have to do with anything? Its almost like you have little man syndrome or something
Got it.
It's almost as if you have pea brain syndrome or something.

Got it.
It's almost as if you have pea brain syndrome or something.
Nah Luther, not pea brain syndrome. Its a condition known as commonsenseitis. It doesnt affect everyone, and its not contagious. Have no fear Luther, you are low end of the continuum of people who may catch it in their lifetime.

Come to think of it....lots on this forum lately are expected not to contract it in their lifetimes.

Reactions: tennvols77
FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier

Some in the news media have tried in recent days to rekindle their long-lost love affair with former MI6 agent Christopher Steele and his now infamous dossier.

The main trigger was a lengthy interview in June with the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general, which some news outlets suggested meant U.S. officials have found Steele, the former Hillary Clinton-backed political muckraker, to be believable.

“Investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising,” Politico crowed. The Washington Post went even further, suggesting Steele’s assistance to the inspector general might “undermine Trumpworld’s alt-narrative” that the Russia-collusion investigation was flawed.

Reactions: BUBear

Some in the news media have tried in recent days to rekindle their long-lost love affair with former MI6 agent Christopher Steele and his now infamous dossier.

The main trigger was a lengthy interview in June with the Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general, which some news outlets suggested meant U.S. officials have found Steele, the former Hillary Clinton-backed political muckraker, to be believable.

“Investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising,” Politico crowed. The Washington Post went even further, suggesting Steele’s assistance to the inspector general might “undermine Trumpworld’s alt-narrative” that the Russia-collusion investigation was flawed.

Almost 100% of it was fake. Well, well, well.

Where you resident libs gonna take this now?

Resident libs : Trumps a racist, impeach.

Almost 100% of it was fake. Well, well, well.

Where you resident libs gonna take this now?

Resident libs : Trumps a racist, impeach.
Nice opinion piece. Is there a single verifiable source on the spreadsheets's content?

“The spreadsheet was a sea of blanks, meaning most claims couldn’t be corroborated, and those things that were found in classified intelligence suggested Steele’s intelligence was partly or totally inaccurate on several claims,” one source told me.

The FBI declined comment when asked about the spreadsheet.

Nice opinion piece. Is there a single verifiable source on the spreadsheets's content?

“The spreadsheet was a sea of blanks, meaning most claims couldn’t be corroborated, and those things that were found in classified intelligence suggested Steele’s intelligence was partly or totally inaccurate on several claims,” one source told me.

The FBI declined comment when asked about the spreadsheet.
We all love sources here right stewie?

VN Store

Back