My mail is suddenly very slow

I heard there're communities in Blount county that haven't received mail for more than a week. Apparently they were contractor carriers that all quit rather than get vaccinated. They can't find anyone to replace them.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I got something off ebay on Monday from a place in Illinois it went to Chicago now it's in Pittsburgh. I thought it probably would have went to Nashville or Atlanta from Chicago but it didn't.

Reactions: AM64 and 508mikey
I sent mail four states away and it took almost two weeks. It used to be two days tops. Initially I thought that the service from the post office seems to get progressively worse each year. But then it occurred to me they maybe Biden was slowing down the post office himself, and that seemed to be plausible than my original hypothesis. Thanks Joe!!!

I hope @lawgator1 can weigh in here.

Reactions: 508mikey
I just hope it doesn’t speed up around April 15. A couple of extra weeks for my tax payment to stay in my account would be nice

Ohhh..I am sure your inside team will help you financially in the meantime..."You know what you are Blondie..you are a SOB"

Reactions: Wireless1
and a perfect spot for his statue for his idiot supporters to visit
636407692075578205-Sonoran-Desert.jpg

I got something off ebay on Monday from a place in Illinois it went to Chicago now it's in Pittsburgh. I thought it probably would have went to Nashville or Atlanta from Chicago but it didn't.
Finally got my package yesterday. It had to go from Pittsburgh to Atlanta where it stayed for 2 days before it finally moved to Chattanooga and then my local Post Office for delivery.

I really hate seeing when your Amazon packages are being handled by USPS. You instantly know it won't arrive on time.

I was out in the yard a few weeks ago and our mailman went berserk. I couldn't tell if he was on the phone or something but suddenly he was just stomping around yelling every cussword he knew. Then he starts dumping packages by people's mailboxes instead of taking them to the porch. He did this for a couple more days, I was going to call and complain about him but he stopped. He's the son of one of the other mail carriers so I know they wouldn't do anything about it anyways.

With the Feds involved in national elections with MIB now...is our mail already suddenly fast and righteous?
Do state electoral processes be dismissed?
File lawsuits promptly.

I really hate seeing when your Amazon packages are being handled by USPS. You instantly know it won't arrive on time.

I was out in the yard a few weeks ago and our mailman went berserk. I couldn't tell if he was on the phone or something but suddenly he was just stomping around yelling every cussword he knew. Then he starts dumping packages by people's mailboxes instead of taking them to the porch. He did this for a couple more days, I was going to call and complain about him but he stopped. He's the son of one of the other mail carriers so I know they wouldn't do anything about it anyways.
Same with UPS handing off to the USPS morons - extra 3 days wait

Apparently half the Signal Mountain PO workers either quit or are laying out "sick". My wife ordered some back to school books for the kids and they managed to fold the books widthwise and shove them in the box instead of how a normal person would attempt it. Or even God forbid put the package on the porch. When we complain they just say "Ask Amazon for a refund". That doesn't really fix the problem because they can easily screw up the delivery again.

US faces biggest Strike EVER as 350,000 UPS workers demand better conditions - even though its package delivery drivers already earn up to $95,000-a-year

• UPS' contract is set to expire on July 31, 2023, and 350,000 of its 534,000 employees are expected to go on strike to demand better conditions
The US faces the biggest strike ever as 350,000 UPS workers are set to protest over better conditions, even though delivery drivers already earn upwards of $95,000 a year.

UPS' contract is set to expire on July 31, 2023, and 350,000 of its 534,000 employees are expected to go on strike to demand better conditions.

Those represented by the Teamsters labor union are demanding air conditioning in the back of trucks, after several workers have been injured or died due to extreme heat, as well as better pay packages and benefits.

If the workers go on strike, it will be the first time the company has since 1997, when employees demanded full-time positions and the union wanted to maintain control over the pension fund.

Labor experts suspect the unionized workers will go on strike sometime during the spring while the contract is being negotiated and it will it affect the whole country.

US faces biggest strike EVER as 350,000 UPS workers are set to strike over better conditions | Daily Mail Online

US faces biggest Strike EVER as 350,000 UPS workers demand better conditions - even though its package delivery drivers already earn up to $95,000-a-year

• UPS' contract is set to expire on July 31, 2023, and 350,000 of its 534,000 employees are expected to go on strike to demand better conditions
The US faces the biggest strike ever as 350,000 UPS workers are set to protest over better conditions, even though delivery drivers already earn upwards of $95,000 a year.

UPS' contract is set to expire on July 31, 2023, and 350,000 of its 534,000 employees are expected to go on strike to demand better conditions.

Those represented by the Teamsters labor union are demanding air conditioning in the back of trucks, after several workers have been injured or died due to extreme heat, as well as better pay packages and benefits.

If the workers go on strike, it will be the first time the company has since 1997, when employees demanded full-time positions and the union wanted to maintain control over the pension fund.

Labor experts suspect the unionized workers will go on strike sometime during the spring while the contract is being negotiated and it will it affect the whole country.

US faces biggest strike EVER as 350,000 UPS workers are set to strike over better conditions | Daily Mail Online

I remember the 97 strike, letting the Union take over the pension fund screwed the members and was a great deal for UPS. I wonder how bad the union will f*** it's members this time.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Maybe America needs to realize that we dont need the USPS in this digital age.
Nothing but a work welfare program.

Strike away..and watch the news focus on Granny not getting her SS check. Just one layer over another layer over another layer of inefficiency and Ponzi.

VN Store

Back